End of Empires - N3S III

I'm going to be away this coming weekend; should I expect the update to be up by the time I get back?

Since I have been a neglectful ruler, I trust you have trearted hamakua accordingly. I will try to catch up on your game over the next few days, but Ii do not expect to be able to play, my focus will be on restarting forge of Empires.

Don't worry about it. If you eventually feel like it, then you can take one of the successor states, or start a new nation altogether (playing will not be arduous now, given that updates will be slow during my school year).

EDIT: I seem to have neglected to update in my rush to get stuff done. I will try doing it on my trip in what free time I do have.

Not really, unless you really want it. It's a variable figure, hovering around 20% to 40% of your total force.

Please NPC me if you haven't already. Thanks.

So are the rankings going to be in every update or just every now and then? And are we still going to have "Awards" at some point, or are we just going to keep having rankings?

Also, the wait for the update is killing me!

Only every now and then (you had to make me post, didn't you? :p).

I'm really, really busy atm guys, and NESing at all is in serious question. But this comes before anything I'm playing in, if that makes you feel better. I'm working on it.

That does indeed make me happy, not that I have expended much effort in this NES.

Have I sent orders? I'd hope not to miss out after waiting so long!

He was in my Nes recently but then disappeared just as petered out and died. NCP him for now and leave him a message for when he gets back would be a good idea. Hmmm... I may have to re-join this NK and you know why. Would I be welcomed back into the fold? I don't mind this is going slow as I am at school now and most of the Neses I am in have died. Please. If you say yes expect a PM with the details but I think you should have guessed by now.

I am back now, although rl has recently become a burner. I need to be NPC'ed, for some turns at least. :(

Top Bottom