Article: Inside Mac Games (May 29)

or even by coercing their target leader to switch civics or state religions

VERY interesting! Finally a chance to make Saladin switch from theocracy long enough for me to spread Confucianism in his cities.. :D

I don't recall seeing anything in the article that was new, except the pic to our right.
Is it just me of does that city just look bigger? By which I mean more sprawl and more houses (in a grid, no less) in addition to the normal buildings and wonders.

They probably just set the population to something ridiculous, like 100, in the worldbuilder. I've done this before.

EDIT: That's clearly an old screenshot, Methos--look at the aqueduct.

EDIT: That's clearly an old screenshot, Methos--look at the aqueduct.

You know, I thought that pic looked rather odd. It didn't seem right. Removing it now. Thanks, as I was in the process of checking it with the other pics to see what the problem was. You made it easier on me. :D

If im seeing the same picture that is on the site page as you saw before it was removed then id say it douse seem bigger as i have had in the world builder a city of 1000 size (the veary max it loops the pop graph in demographics a few douzen times) and it didnt sprawl that much even after adding buildsing and wonders. its going up to 3 squares away from the city at its edge in the shot i see.

Top Bottom