New Vanilla 1.74 game

adnana

Chieftain
Ok here it goes, my first pbem game, i will try to set it.

First i need some players in, then we decide on the settings:

I would suggest continents, large on standard with as much randomness as we can.

Ok waiting for you!!

I think Ulfang, one of the guys in our vanilla game, is playing with BtS.

I'll throw a vanilla game up for you, bamf, to test out.

I'm in. Do we have to have random leaders? I prefer having a choice, but otherwise randomness is fine, I suppose.

Would this be a team game or FFA?

We can pick civs, no problem with that :)

I think you need to have vanilla to be able to play. Do you only have bts?

DNK, I could play the file, but had to open it with the regular civ4 executable.

Adnana, I do have the regular Civ 4, but typically play BtS because of the added features.

Well, I'm actually going to have to call this one off. I've got three games lined up already, and don't know what my schedule will be.

I'm intersted in this complete random game. I was in one a while ago, but it pooped out after a dozen turns or so.

Having never played a PBEM game, is there an easier way to store the save files without digging down through the directories to the save game folder?

I would say waiting for more.

I'm used to online multiplayer games and i don't even consider a ffa unless it has at least 5 people in it.

Adnana, would you rather join the BTS 3.13 Casual PBEM Rookies Challenge? Might want to bump this thread every week or so to keep it fresh.

Top Bottom