Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

i hope we stay at peace with Carthage, a rebellion is already hurting badly our nation, and if he takes this as a oportunity to try to conquer the cities... i hope the rebellion ends, so that we can improve our defences and millitary.

Yes! Let the useless fighting end and diplomacy resume! We must not remain fighting with ourselves, when we have so many enemies who'd rather see us dead!

For now Carthage has a wait and see approach. However depending on the outcome, he may be mad that his investment didn't pay off. However, depending on the surviving soldiers in this civil war he may not do anything and just try to shrug it off.

A few issues:
1. Ok, bad news everyone. Arya will be unavailable for the next few days, so he wont be able to write. Does anyone else want to suggest the writing.

2. Also does anyone know what the outcome of the ceasefire was?
Arya hasn't posted in the forum yet so did he accept the ceasefire or will the civil war continue?

3. The administration: Dommy and WIM, who are still temporarily in power, need to create their administration.

I decline the terms. They are unacceptable, ESPECIALLY NUMBER TWO.

I will not accept less than unconditional surrendur unless Omega strongly supports peace.

Please post the terms here.

Very well we fight on. We are willing to let you have Athens and start your own country if you want and we'll keep Rome.

@Ilduce- We wish to pay Carthage as much as necessary to help us put down the rebellion.

How can they demand Bablyon if we don't even have it?!

Congratulations Omega, Your Horse Archer just captured Rome, and the city is now under you control. You and Arya are now officially consuls. Please choose your administration. West India man is the new Tribune (Opposition Leader)

Wow. A first administration civil war sucess story... Now what happens? I assume WIM can't instantly redeclare another civil war?

may i ask one thing?
what will Hannibal do if Omega and Arya don't capture babylon? :) guess they dont will have these Carthage troops now, so even anyone that was exiled to barbarian villages can try and attack Rome, and it will be very hard to get Babylon.

No, the opposition strength is to low

edit x-post: Despite the civil war, we have the largest army in the world:

101,000 soldiers despite the large population of 5000 :lol:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0048.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0048.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 186
wow, can you post SS of the army?

Spoiler :
EDIT : btw, what i said about the barb villages was just for RP purposes, just thinking ahead of the barb invasions.

Congratulations Omega, Your Horse Archer just captured Rome, and the city is now under you control. You and Arya are now officially consuls. Please choose your administration. West India man is the new Tribune (Opposition Leader)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry::mad::(:sad:

In all seriousness though, ilduce, could you update the first page? It still says that Omega is the opposition leader. Thanx :goodjob:

:D

The army is spread out throughout the land. However what we have is:
3 Archers
1 Horse Archer (Omega)
and 5 preats.

Just updated the first page

edit: Here is a screenshot of the location of our army. The only units not visible on this map is a preat and two workers in Athens

Also feel free to request any screenshots if it will help make government decisions

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0050.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0050.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 219
Top Bottom