The Inca have been betrayed by the mountains

Qwernakus

Chieftain
They have stabbed their backs and trapped them.

Spoiler :

"Oh, nice, hills right next to the mountain! Yay, terrace farms. Ill just explore some more with my warrior..."
"Oh, yay, even more mountains with terrace farm potential. Ill move my warrior even more..."
"EVEN MORE MOUNTAINS. This area will be very easy to defend."
"Completely closed off, eh? I'll just go the other way then!"
"Its an island. Damn you, mountains."

...my scout is USELESS. What do i DO?

This is just like the recent Ethiopian GOTM start. Very winnable, but early Optics will be ... um, helpful.

Is simple. Just gain the amphious technology and you can expand beyond your peninsula.

Very easy to defend capital at least. Fortunately there is land over on the other side of that narrow channel.

That is a powerful capitol, but obviously you have to beeline for optics to have any hope.

I too would like my hands on this save.

I had something similar happen as Spain. Got amphibiously attacked by the Songhai, though.

would be cool if carthage was to the west of you and launched the most epic surprise attack of all time

would be cool if carthage was to the west of you and launched the most epic surprise attack of all time

Fortified units along the base of the whole range, Carthaginian army dies on the peaks. Problem solved.

I had a start like that a while ago as Polynesia. Wasn't quite as bad since I could embark immediately, but makes it easy on higher difficulties to at the very least survive

I'll gladly give you the save file if you can tell me how I do that :)

I'll tell you how the sorrounding terrain and experience was:
Spoiler :
The capital is at the western coast of a large bay. There is little useable land to the east, as it is claimed by citystates, although it is reachable easily through coast. The tiny island next to the grab is not part of a larger landmass. The area to the west, northwest and southwest of the mountainchain is EXCELLENT inca territory. Lots of mountains and hills, and there is a sort of valley in the middle full of rivers and luxuries, and with mountains at a comfortable 3-4 tile distance from the ideal city placement. The northern part of that area is almost useless to the other civs, with almost nothing but mountains and narrow hill-passages, but is a great place for an incan coastcity.

Go into the saves folder (My Documents / My Games / Sid Meier's Civilization V / Saves / single), find the correct save file and attach it to your post using the attach button on the reply or upload it to a 3rd party website (mediafire, dropbox etc.)

I'd really like this save file as well. Seems like it would be a really fun game.

I want the save file!!! Plzzz!! Also! Had BNW came out. That location would have been useful. U could have been very rich and wealthy sending out these trade cargo ship and if these nation hated them, let them eat canon!!!!

Top Bottom