Archipelago/continents cross map type

True_Candyman

Emperor
I've been trying to find the best map type that can give you a combination of large and small land masses and archipelagos lately and I've been stumped.
Continents is always very much what it says on the tin, same with archipelago.
Small continents varies from an accurate description to practically fractal.

None of them give a reliable mixture though. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Continents +, although it has the unfortunate effect of placing all the CS off land, filling all the islands and archipelagos. It's a shame there isn't a map script like this without the "advanced" CS placement.

Continents +, although it has the unfortunate effect of placing all the CS off land, filling all the islands and archipelagos. It's a shame there isn't a map script like this without the "advanced" CS placement.

Exactly what I was going to say, but I was hunting down this before posting. That thread details how to remove the CS placement.

Perfect World mod is excellent

That is absolutely awesome. Thank all of you so much!

Exactly what I was going to say, but I was hunting down this before posting. That thread details how to remove the CS placement.

With regards to this, i have a question. Does changing this map script as shown also allow civs to spawn in the archipelago sections normally inhabited by city states now? Or will that require another modification?

Top Bottom