Modern Alliances

Talk about cheating the system :lol: seems to easy, you guys has 1000 years to prepair as a country and still cant get it right (kidding :lol:)

Got any ideas for some UB for the mod? There simply isn't enough in the mod, probably going to make some factory UBs but not sure for what civ. Any idea?

EDIT: did you vote in my poll yet? My guess is you will/have guessed impearialsm

lol yeah well we have to spend sooo much time apologizing to everyone about USA we don't have time to get things right :D joke :p

UBs are my weak point, i dont know anything about what sort of UB countries had sorry

yes i voted and yes you guessed right on what i voted for :goodjob:
but i still really want to make an 1400 scenario so if i can vote again i would vote for that era too :p

- local to me english rebelion against the king the Epiphany Rising, wales rebels and england invades scotland
- mid way through the 100 years war.
-Timur was conquering the middle east and iraq and armenia and ottomans and pretty much anything that stud in his way.
-ottomans invade southern romania

also the othe reason i choose 1400 as my main source for european maps are at the start of every century so by choosing 1400 i had an exact map of that year for europe.

i have no idea why i choose Imperialism, i just picked it at random :p
well yes you know how much i love the Belgian Congo :p

thinking about having your next one as "Imperialism" that term is used for the period starting from anywhere between 1840 - 1870 and well into the 20th century so it doesnt start that long before your current mod so you need to think about a different name for the period your thinking about.
what about european empires or Colonialism?

i know Imperialism can mean any type roman empire for example but they tend to just use that term for the european land grab in africa

I would not name it imperialism. I try to come up with better names for my mods. Africa I just couldnt come up with anything and never decided to change it to something better. Such as modern alliances, which is actually from WW1, got the idea from all the alliances which triggered the war. Unwritten history since well (beside Aztec somewhat) native americans didnt have any written language

Just because it intertwines with this mod doesnt mean I cant have it. The focusses are on different things. I will most likely not have a scenario about jsut the colonies in AFrica in the modern mod. And even if i did the gameplay would be different (since modern would be focusses on overal aspects of modern things, where imperialism would focus more on how colinies are treated stuff like that)

Just liek if I do a european mod (which I most likely will, going to call it "Eurocentrism" although not that original I like it) I will include a WW1 or WW2 europe map most likely

well if you do an Imperialism and european mod, you can count me in. i will chip in best i can with some scenarios of course :D

but i cant see you starting either of them any type soon, considering how long WW1 is taking. it will be a year before ww2 one gets started let alone another mod lol :p

i can start mods pretty quick:D

WW2 wont take a year, I can probably edit a WW1 one to a playable accurate (not extremely but no "huge" errors) in about 10 hours of editing. with Xml editng, all I do is replace units (replace all biplanes with fighters, trench infantry with infantry etc etc) and that takes a good 3 minutes. Obviously you need to farther edit the units, but for most places like africa, russia etc. thats just about all you have to do. Then edit the new european civs, and to 95% of people they would think its a perfect scenario. I could do that myself, and put it in the mod, then leave it up to you to make it perfect.

lol i know i was only joking :p

but you will need to fix 1914 first before you can use it lol which seems to be taking time and i know you want to do some more ww1 scenarios before you move on.

your right about most people thinking its fine but im not in the 95%. as far as im concerned ive never seen an really accurate ww2 scenario for civ4 if you will let me i will make the ww2 great after youve done all that editing. you thought what i did for 1914 with the navies was being really accurate you wait while i edit the ww2 scenario. if i can im going to try and put alot of effort and time into it and put the other ww2 scenarios to shame :D

lol i know i was only joking :p

but you will need to fix 1914 first before you can use it lol which seems to be taking time and i know you want to do some more ww1 scenarios before you move on.

your right about most people thinking its fine but im not in the 95%. as far as im concerned ive never seen an really accurate ww2 scenario for civ4 if you will let me i will make the ww2 great after youve done all that editing. you thought what i did for 1914 with the navies was being really accurate you wait while i edit the ww2 scenario. if i can im going to try and put alot of effort and time into it and put the other ww2 scenarios to shame :D

No sorry you can't, i prefer inacurate scenarios in my mod

as for timetabel on 1914, that im just waiting for whenever J_mie6 is done with the DLL, so timetable is really whenever hes done, hopefully soon

Blahh its a pain. Now that resources are removed, so got to remove all the units too and buildings its to big of a pain. On the other hand, if i could get a blank copy of the map, I could just do my own version. Would most likely take less time, since I would basically be only borrowing map and ities

Top Bottom