+52 G&K achievements added (with description)

43. Modern Major-General - construct a tractor tank/strongest land unit in Smoky Skies scenario

-- This is an old one related to the 100 wins/Great Generals/sized army.

Model of a Modern Major-General
Train all Units, across any number of playthroughs

This was the old one but the new one is without "model" in front and has another icon, so it is different.

Uh no, the icon indicates "Lion of the North" is an achievement involving the Great General.

Gustav has indeed been described as "defender of the faith" by protestants.

Now, where's the link to the steam achievement output XML?

Actually I think it's the Swedish UU the Hakkepillita which is depicted on the achievement icon. Maybe it involves killing some units while using the Hakkepillita and a GG?

Actually I think it's the Swedish UU the Hakkepillita which is depicted on the achievement icon. Maybe it involves killing some units while using the Hakkepillita and a GG?

Makes sense, because there is a unique way the unit interacts with GG.

Hey guys...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mouseypounds/stats/CivV?xml=1

XML page with all the descriptions

"Sky Admiral" - Destroy an enemy unit with a Flyer based at a Sky Fortress in the Empires of the Smoky Skies scenario

That sounds so awesome

"Reconquista Who?" - Win as the Almohads on Emperor or above in the Into the Renaissance scenario

They're in the scenario

Apocalypse Now is "As the Maya, nuke a city in the year 2012"

RAM Usage is awesome, "Research Satellites while playing as Attila on a huge map"

Great Firewall is confirmed as a wonder, get an achievement for building it "Access Denied"

"Reconquista Who?" - Win as the Almohads on Emperor or above in the Into the Renaissance scenario

Well, that caught me by surprise.

I'm back to thinking this scenario starts earlier. Sometime in the High Middle Ages instead.

Silent no more is defninitely win as Willem of Orange he was callled William the Silent so really.

Hey guys...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mouseypounds/stats/CivV?xml=1

XML page with all the descriptions

"Sky Admiral" - Destroy an enemy unit with a Flyer based at a Sky Fortress in the Empires of the Smoky Skies scenario

That sounds so awesome

They're in the scenario

Apocalypse Now is "As the Maya, nuke a city in the year 2012"

RAM Usage is awesome, "Research Satellites while playing as Attila on a huge map"

Great Firewall is confirmed as a wonder, get an achievement for building it "Access Denied"

I like the Greek Fire one, it's kind of funny.

Greek Fire: " As Byzantines, sink 10 Greek ships with a Dromon."

That page came up with a loading error, I refreshed and it came up as a bunch of code. It was a pain to read through it, but some interesting things in there.

Summary of new info:

Into the Renaissance:
-Known playable civs: England, the Celts, Russia, the Almohads, the Turks

Empires of the Smoky Skies:
-There is an "honourable title" system in Empires of the Smoky Skies
-Sky Fortress acts as a carrier for the military unit Flyer

Fall of Rome:
-Known playable civs: Western Rome, Eastern Rome, the Celts, the Vandals
-Other civs (possibly playable): Sassanid Persia
-Western Rome Legions can capture the enemy unit it defeats
-There are a finite number of barbarian Unique Units on the map

That wasn't really that difficult to figure out, even the icon suggests something Internet-ish.

Yes I know... Anyway, guessing those achievements war real fun. Still hoping to find out what The Last Crusade means, and how much Indiana Jones is in there :D

P.S - Does your avatar have lipstick on Suleiman?

It's an avatar I could choose from Civfanatics avatar pool. They are sometimes distorted a bit. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom