GiantGuineaPig's 2nd Pitboss game!

Wing Wah said:
GenSeed has some secret plan that doesn't seem to make sense.

ORLY? I remember sending a message to you a couple of turns back, but can't even remember what it was. I really wish they had a scrollback chat option. :(

anyway, have fun in your war against the Moose!

OK. But if you forget your plan also, you can try mine - I call it the Go To War With The Moose and Win Plan. I think it might work well for you...

Wing Wah said:
Sure. I'm about to retaliate against Moose for culture bombing me. Some civs who shall remain unnamed have handily traded him/her some defensive techs (damn you), but not in time to save Karachi I think. DanDRidge is expanding like crazy, DribNairb is attempting a culture win, and GenSeed has some secret plan that doesn't seem to make sense. Maybe you could poke Rince with a stack of units and see what he does, I'm not even sure he's present even though Russia was the one that discovered Liberalism first.

:king:

Ssshhhh! You don't have to tell everyone what our plans are! :lol:

from the turn notifier

PitBoss Notify:A new turn is ready for you to play for GGP two, Turn: 1055 AD.

Civstats has been set up, gameid 147 for game 1, 148 for game 2. Someone who
wants to set up the finer details of it send me a pm and i'll give you the
password to admin it.

Wing Wah said:
OK. But if you forget your plan also, you can try mine - I call it the Go To War With The Moose and Win Plan. I think it might work well for you...
I really don't think that is nessary, nor a very good plan, at least for me :cry:

I am glad to see you have a sense of humour, and a heart of gold :king: , Thanks for accepting a peace treaty, hopefully peace can last a little more than 10 turns ;)

Thanks to those that offered help. I guess I have some debts to repay now :sad:

That doesn't get me my leader password... I don't want to administer the game, I just want to have it show up on my "my games" page, and to do that I have to register my leader. If the only way to get that done is to log in as GGP and do itm myself, I'll do that, but it hardly seems like sometyhing that GGP can't just do himself... Going to the player details page and assigning each player a passwor (even if they're all the same) is not a complex set-up procedure...

Hi Guys and Girls

I have had a chat with GGP and I will organise the CIVStats pages for us. There is a bit of work to associate everyones name with their leaders name and provide a password, so I will try and do this on Saturday.

To make my job easier, coud you please PM me with your game Username (eg Moose) and your leaders Name, (eg Aosaka)

I will then PM everyone their passwords on this site, once I set them. Hopefully this will all be done within 2 days from now. Once I do this CB you can register you leader and it will be in your games.

If you ahve any questions please PM or email me.

Cheers

Moose

Moose, since you are communicating with him and I havn't heard back from any of the emails I've sent him yet....can you please have him remove me from the Turn Notifier? I'm still getting them and I was eliminated long ago...

Thx

I have added everyone to CIVStats now. It didn't take as long as i thought it might. You should of recieved a PM from me with your password, If anyone has any trouble registering their leader please let me know and I will see how I can help.

To the guys/girls that have been eleminated and I still PMed, sorry, I forgot who had been eleminated untill I was half way down the list :rolleyes:

To anyone here playing in GGPs first PitBoss game, I have also tried to add you all to that one. If I have not added you it is because I could not find you here to PM or could not work out who your leader is, Please PM me and I will sort it.
:confused: That is if anyone other than GGP, DanDridge and myself are still playing it.:confused:

Is the game down? I can't log in and the CivStats page says it's been unavailable for for nearly 24 hours:(

Yes dribnairb, and everyone the server is down.

I just caught up with GGP, who is interstate and on a dodgy wireless connecting so he is unable to restart the server. He is tryin got contact his flat mate to get it restarted, however he does not promise getting it up. He does promise to do his best though.

Hopefully he can get the server up soon, so I can get my but kicked a little more :eek:

Regards

:) Games are now back up. Civ Stats has given a message for both the server going down and when it came back up. Hopefull everyone can now access civstats alright. If not give me a PM and I will try and help.

Regards

Moose

Pennywise_30 said:
Is the server down again, I could not log on today.:confused:

I can't log in either, although the civ stats page doesn't show any problems. Has the IP address changed perhaps?

Well, that's the turn finished and CivStats seems to think the game is continuing on. I still can't log in, so if anyone else manages to make it into the game can they post here please so the rest of us know? Cheers!

I can not connect either. I am going to guess that CIV Stats will not relise it is offline untill the next turn starts and CivStats doesn't get the new turn message. In about 2 hours I am willing to bet CivStats will show the game as offline.

GGP said he will chat to his flat mate when he can and get it restarted. Keep an eye on CivStats it should show whats happening.

Game seems to be back up!

I've just logged in and everything seems ok. I think the game must have been reloaded from a save a couple of turns ago from about the time the login problems started, so everything seems ok.

Top Bottom