[MOD] Age of Discovery II

Can somebody please upload AoD II with clean files? used to play the mod couple of years ago and now i cant find a download of it anywhere and where i do i get the malware worning...
So if its not too much trouble, please upload clean files somewhere..

Thank You so much!

Just download TAC, has everything of this one, and a lot of improvements.

Can somebody please upload AoD II with clean files? used to play the mod couple of years ago and now i cant find a download of it anywhere and where i do i get the malware worning...
So if its not too much trouble, please upload clean files somewhere..

Thank You so much!

Just download TAC, has everything of this one, and a lot of improvements.

Yes. I also switched to TAC and RaR
Development for this (for Age of Further Discovery) will probably not continue

Thank You for your answers..
Can u just tell me 1 more thing.. Is there a fix for playin on laptops? since the civ 4 complete keeps crashing on my laptop and i read somewhere that its normal...

thx again :)

You mean MAF?
Memory Allocation Fault
It's not specific to laptops
It's common on all 32 bit operation systems, especially with bigger mods in late game when the savegame is getting too big

love the mod, but attempting to play as the pirates for me is impossible. the game crashes on startup if i chose henry morgan. All i did to the file was make them Playable and AIPlayable, have i missed something?

Installation:
1. Download AoDII from here or the 1.11b --> 1.12 upgrade here.
2. Unzip to your C4C \Mods\ folder. A new folder called \AgeOfDiscoveryII\ will be created.
3. Run C4C and load AoDII from the ADVANCED --> MODS menu.
4. After the game restarts you will be playing AoDII (Main menu will display "AgeOfDiscoveryII" top-right hand corner).

Version Notes:
This is version 1.12 and is complete. This version is the FINAL version.

Links broken
Mod as a thread you can download?
(Used to play, now I want to restore in memory)

And where can I find the original of this video?

Last edited:
I used to play this mod years ago and it was a lot of fun, could any kind soul reupload it ?

If anyone still wants a copy of this mod Roamty kindly donated his to CivFanatics!

So I've repacked it (430mb down to 390mb) with 7zip and uploaded a copy of the mod to CivFanatics servers here:
https://www.civfanatics.com/users/downloads/civ4col/AgeOfDiscovery2_v1.12.7z

Roamty also gave us the missing Age of Further Discovery addon so I've preserved that here to CFC too!

I think I can also bring back Dale's screenshots from his second post so I'll sort that out soon too. EDIT: All 20 images found & fixed! :)

Last edited:
That would be totally awesome. One of more saddest screen up's is a dead snapshot link. :( I've finally run my course on a couple other games was knocking around on. Will grab your install. thx, Joseph

Sorry all, I no longer have a copy of AoD2.

Good news guys! Dale asked Solver to check his WPC backups and he was able to find Dale's original AoD2 pure upload. It's around 30MBs smaller and has several thousand less files in it than Roamty's copy so it looks like the AoFD addon was indeed installed along with some others mods making it rather tampered with! So I've now replaced Roamty's copy with Dale's original clean copy here on the CFC file server. So anyone who's downloaded the file link above over the last couple of days will need to download it again.

Top Bottom