Mid-Point between Peace and War found.

Dave D-Day

Chieftain
I started a game as Greece, and quickly met eveyone else in the world. I also establised Embassies with everyone, and then SHIFT-Right Clicked into position on the foregin advisor screen. Then, I noticed somthing. Both the "Peace" and "War" lines were checked... but there was no line between Bablyon and Zululand. Are they at peace or war?! :lol:

Attachments

• warorpeace.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 324
Whilst I'm on the topic of Embassies, when is the best time to establish them? Presumably they are cheaper earlier... but when do you usually establish them?

They're not at peace or at war.......... they don't know each other.

*vows to check before blurting stupid stuff out like a n00b*

Oh well. 20 gold from each civ to me! :crazyeye:

Originally posted by Dave D-Day
Whilst I'm on the topic of Embassies, when is the best time to establish them? Presumably they are cheaper earlier... but when do you usually establish them?

The cost is related(at least partially) to the size of the AI capital. So the arlier you establish, the cheaper they will tend to be. I usually establish them as soon as I have the money to do so. Being able to sign military alliances is a real important aspect of the game and I like being able to do so early.

The cost I think is also related to the distance of the capital.

BTW, why is your leader name and country blocked out? Just asking... :rolleyes:

He probably renamed it to something he'd rather not post publicly. Hmm..

Originally posted by Tomoyo
BTW, why is your leader name and country blocked out? Just asking... :rolleyes:
He either, A: changed the leader name to his real name, like i sometimes do, and doesn't want anyone to know or, B: put something rated MA.

how did you select multiple Civs? Both Babylon & Zulu are highlighted...

Hey Dave, why did you blank out your leaders name up there? Did you have something that was not suited for all audiences on this site? :lol:

Top Bottom