Diplo Music

if you watch some of the gameplay videos you can already hear it for some of the new leaders

Abe has hard core, mega-death metal for some reason. Doesn't really suite him, IMO, but I'm not a designer :p

??? i thought he would have Planet of the Apes theme.

Abe has hard core, mega-death metal for some reason. Doesn't really suite him, IMO, but I'm not a designer :p

You had better be kidding, buster (I know you are). I've been saying left and right that Abe MUST have The Battle Hymn of the Republic for his music. Nothing else suits him.

Sitting bull's music sounds pretty cool, also where do you find Abe's music?

You had better be kidding, buster (I know you are). I've been saying left and right that Abe MUST have The Battle Hymn of the Republic for his music. Nothing else suits him.

The Battle Hymn of the Republic as performed by Manowar.

I'm also hoping that they add some more music for the non-BtS leaders. Like Stalin--he should get more than Peter's theme...any Red Army chior-style vocals? Please?

Boudica's theme will sound something like this...

"bow wow... chika chika, bow wow..." ohhh yeahhh

What would Boudicca's music be, if it is new? :mischief:

Boudicca could just use Brennus' theme because Brennus' theme was awesome. But as others has said Abe really needs The Battle Hymn of the Republic and Stalin needs to get retroactively added the Soviet National Anthem. Churchill could use new music as well maybe The British Grenadiers.

Also Hammurabi's music seems pretty cool from the two seconds you can hear of it on the Gamespot videos.

I like the somewhat "sinister", evil villain kind of theme to Stalin's diplo music right now.

Stalin's original music (I guess that's what Grimus means), which was Catherine's, was great. Very sinister, menacing... You know who you're dealing with when you hear it.

Top Bottom