WoC Latest Version Download

ok. Mod newbie alert. I downloaded the 1.1 installer, ran it and everything seems to be in place. However I can't figure out how to get the modules to run/add to the game. Little help?

ok. Mod newbie alert. I downloaded the 1.1 installer, ran it and everything seems to be in place. However I can't figure out how to get the modules to run/add to the game. Little help?

Open up bts make sure you are patched to 3.17, then go to advanced, then load a mod. Pick WoC, when it loads you can check if modules are working by checking the pedia, for example civilizations should have Albania as a added Civ. Also in Units there should be a flame throwing paratrooper. If so then it is working correctly. Let me know.

Where do you civ4 located? Normally its here, C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods. Which is where the installer goes.

It's installed to the default location. The WoC folder is definetly in the BtS folder. I just load the game normally and go to the mods section but it's just not showing up. Definetly on v. 3.17 too. I'm confused.

Can you post a screen shot of the mods in game? It should look like this.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0045.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 125
If you get that far, here is some screnies of some of the modules in woc 1.1 full Beta.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0046.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0046.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Civ4ScreenShot0047.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0047.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Civ4ScreenShot0048.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0048.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 138
Mine appears on the list but it doesn't open when checked. Interesting a number of new items are in the game (eg animals, hunting shack), but none of the custom game selection available in WoC.

Can you confirm that the mod installed to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\WoC.

Problem fixed..... I apparently had 2 seperate installs of Civ. Moved WoC to the other install folder. It appears now, thanks for you help

Actually..... after I moved the folder I tried loading WoC from the Advanced/Mod screen. Now it exits Civ to load the mod (as per normal) but then fails to load. It just sits at the desktop with no loading screen or anything.

More than enough I would think. 3.2ghz with at least 1.0gb of RAM. 256mhz ATI graphics card as well.

Top Bottom