WoC Latest Version Download

Sorry this is going to sound stupid, but can someone point me to the most updated list of MODs that are merged into WoC?

In particular, I am curious if the Mastery Victory mod has been successfully added at this time.

We are using the most recent WoC as a based for our mod, The World 2009.

Thanks a lot rockinroger.

Hey guys, first of all - nice work!

But, I'm having a problem getting the mod to work :(.

I start Civ IV: BtS up, click the: "Load a Mod" button, Load WoC and then the game reboots (like it usually does while loading a Mod) and then BANG!

This comes up:

Please help me, I seriously didn't stay up past 2:00 am for nothing! I really want this Mod to work.

Cheers.

*EDIT*
I'm running BtS v3.0.0.91.

I have installed the 3.17 patch but when i look into file properties it will show 3.1.3.1, in the game it says civ version 3.17
ive downloaded the patch from several sites and tried to install, but it wont change the version number.

And when i load woc it will take 2 minutes and then the executable crashes.

I have attached to screenshots with the problems.

What the hell do i wrong ?

Attachments

• civsnap.jpg
    civsnap.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 170
  • civsnap2.jpg
    civsnap2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 149
Okay... After quitting all programs, run civ as admin without any vista design and killing all unnecessary tasks including firewall and antivirus software
the mod started to work.

Its 04.30am and i have to go to bed, but i will find out what happened there and i will post it if it will anyway help to develop woc.

Goodnight...:sleep:

We are closing in on needing testing for WoC 1.30. If you can do some beta testing please pm me. Also looking for some modders or those who want to be a modder again pm me. Happy Civing.

But I still need an answer where too DL the SVN you talking about. The adress that has the latest files

Top Bottom