What are the icons for when you pick a civilization?

Flower

Warlord
Hi, I'd like to know what the four icons are for when you pick a civilization. You got swords, a plane, masks and money dollars. I'm just curious.

Best regards,
Flower

those symbols are probably for the four victory types: domination, technology, culture, and economic.

To expound on that... This is just a guess, but judging by how they are the same on every civ, and also on the difficulty selection screen, I would assume that in the full game they will light up whenever you have won that type of victory with that civ/culture.

Example: You win cultural with the English on King... the mask symbol will forever be lit up on king and english.

To expound on that... This is just a guess, but judging by how they are the same on every civ, and also on the difficulty selection screen, I would assume that in the full game they will light up whenever you have won that type of victory with that civ/culture.

Example: You win cultural with the English on King... the mask symbol will forever be lit up on king and english.

i agree i think its like those statue heads i read about in the civlopedia, no idea where to see those, but it seems like the same thing, it shows you what victories you have achieved and with who.

Top Bottom