Pause needs to be fixed!

bonafide11

Worker
Okay this is something that I don't think Firaxis ever anticipated being a problem because I don't think they expected players to be such douchebags, but unfortunately, it's true. The guy I'm playing, after he realized he was about to lose, decided he would just CONSTANTLY pause the game and when I'd unpause he'd just pause it again. This went on for like 20 minutes without getting any turns in. Maybe they should only let you pause the game once every turn or something. But the fact that guys can sit there and constantly pause the game just to interrupt it so they don't have to lose is just ridiculous and definitely needs to be addressed in a patch. :mad:

ugh. it reminds me of a game of age of empires about ten years ago where I won, but the guy kept hiding his last villager in every crevice until I eventually got bored and resigned.

Yeahhh my first thought when i accidently paused a game once was "yep griefers unite..." not only just the pause button can be used to piss everyone off is ive gone to a few no-timer games due to it was the only category i could joina multi game in at that time is just...set the controller down and walk away.... people are asshats you HAVE to nerf them because somebody will always ruin it for everybody

Top Bottom