Easiest Way...

humpadiddy

Chieftain
Whats the quickest way to a nuke? I know you have to complete the Manhatten project to get it but it takes so long before they tell me I only have 5 moves left before whoever is winning gets a domination victory, but it takes 75 turns to complete the project. Any ideas?

- Research techs that lead to Atomic Theory only (consult tech planner)
- Have a city with high production. Hopefully theres at least one thats got tons of production going for it. (Try and settle next to mountains and forests for this case).
- Build the Manhattan Project in this city

If you play your cards right, you should have plenty of time to complete the wonder.

Settle your Great scientist in cities that have universities and libraries. Make sure you set your research (for that city) to science and just don't lose the GP to a spy. I try to settle a city with at least 2 mountains so I can use workshops, mines and factories to boost production once The Manhattan Project comes up. If you do all that you can build it in like 3 turns.

- Research techs that lead to Atomic Theory only (consult tech planner)
- Have a city with high production. Hopefully theres at least one thats got tons of production going for it. (Try and settle next to mountains and forests for this case).
- Build the Manhattan Project in this city

If you play your cards right, you should have plenty of time to complete the wonder.

Thanks for the advice. appreciate it

Or save a great builder and rush it if you are stumped by how to get high production and science outputs.

Top Bottom