PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Can someone post a mini-map screeny so I can have a look.

I read some. Of the previous posts and this sounds interest, one note that gave me the thumbs up was the pace, I only say that because I have many other games as well.

Next my laptop is in for a new internal fan but it will be out this Thursday. When would you guess I'd see the "Lowlands" turn? Which is what I'm leaning toward but I still want to see :)

AoI PBEM Gazette - Map & Stats
Jun., 1895AD - start of Turn 5 - Update

Note: The variation in green is always from the previous turn to current turn.

A few tit for tats have been made between France and Britain/Italy, but it close enough.

Lowlands have Indonesia, Congo, and some colonies on the Caribbean. They are quite vulnerable geographically speaking, but get decent units/ships.

China has a huge population base and with the right management need not fear anyone but Japan, but get fairly poor quality troops.

Mexico's decent, but with America right nearby, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Argentina gets decent units/ships, and are fairly isolated from major global affairs.

Eclipse generally the best way to learn about a scenario is download it and play it a little. So that's what I recommend if you wanna learn about the file. On the front page of this thread there is a link to our social group. Join the group and look at the the turnly news archive. it shows close up screen shots on the events that have so far occurred and pretty much the whole game so far minus secrets.

Can someone post a mini-map screeny so I can have a look.

I read some. Of the previous posts and this sounds interest, one note that gave me the thumbs up was the pace, I only say that because I have many other games as well.

I would say at least a week and a half to 2 weeks most likely at the pace we are going at.

Thank you for the map and notes players!!

I'm looking forward to controlling the "Lowlands" but will not offer why:)
I hope any past disagreements with my future Kindom can be handled before I sit in the big boy chair at least for a bit

Welcome again Eclipse! Lowlands it is! you are player number 9 in the roster, the save is currently with Spain, so you will probably have a week or so before the save gets to you..

Like Tom said, please go to our social group and sign up, check the scenario on post #1 and feel free to start diplomacy games with all human players, people´s mail´s are inside a thread in the social group and i will uplaod your mail to it for others to see.

It´s official, this PBEM now has 15 players on it! :band: [party]

I plan to write a PBEM-story at the german civforum, because they are also interested in this epic game. Therefore I'd like to quote several diplomatic mails, postings and PNs. If anyone of you don't like to be quoted just give me a short advice.

I plan to write a PBEM-story at the german civforum, because they are also interested in this epic game. Therefore I'd like to quote several diplomatic mails, postings and PNs. If anyone of you don't like to be quoted just give me a short advice.

I will only permit this IF...you translate that master piece to english also :), that way we could prepare a final story for publishing in the end of the game or sometime in the future. It´s a great ideia, if you are missing mails you need and so on, everyone will try to help i´m sure...:goodjob:

Portugal GPS to France, will post Gazette later today.

News:
Portugal buys Gibraltar from England.
Signed a non-agression pact and mutual protection in case of central european powers (Germany and Austria) agression with mighty France or Portugal.

Just to clarify this means that the MPP doesn't apply to the current war with Britain Italy or Ottomans. It only takes effect should war be declared on either of us and not if we instigate it.

Will play my turn tonight.

AoI PBEM Gazette - Map & Stats
Wk25, 1895 AD - Start of Turn 6 - Update

Note: The variation in green is always from the previous turn to current turn.
News: Two factions have gone to a better place: Cuban Natives and Siam.

So much for neutrality. I believe it needs further clarification. It means nothing except to protect France or Portugal from Germany and Austria? Unless this information is forgotten, they both declared neutrality. I respect their reputation and no one has reason to believe they lied.

So much for neutrality. I believe it needs further clarification. It means nothing except to protect France or Portugal from Germany and Austria? Unless this information is forgotten, they both declared neutrality. I respect their reputation and no one has reason to believe they lied.

Portugal will not participate in the French-British war since both nations are our friends, but in case German-Austrian forces attack either France or Portugal we will declare war on the agressor.

Forgive me if I misunderstood, but I was under the impression it was a regular MPP- that would apply to any civ that attacks either of us. Germany was cited as an example, but I thought it applies to everyone from now on(i.e. excluding current war).

EDIT: Do we have to declare war against AI here as well? It looks like Britain invaded Persia based on the Gazette...

Top Bottom