Quickest AI Win?

Nick31

Prince
I just spent some time trying to see if there was an older thread, but I'm curious if anyone has memorable experiences with an AI Diety performance.

I just narrowly won a Standard speed, Large Fractal where Shaka had 5 parts by T285. And Rome had 4. Anyone have an AI loss or near loss of a super quick time?

I'm positive the quickest AI win will be from someone who suffered an early Conquest defeat. (Of course the game then ends so it might well have been a different AI that won if the game continued in the human's absence.)

Haha. I mean AI win you observed, not you getting knocked out :). Unless your capital was the last one. But yes, I suppose I'm most interested in losing a finished game.

I felt a bit bad for Shaka, as he had 94% Literacy by turn 280. I only won by borrowing money and Freedom Buying. That said he started with Fountain of Youth near his capital and run over everyone around him.

You ever seen a sub T290 Diety win, Jon?

This is worth an experiment. I'm going to start up a duel map on pangaea with 2 civs and the tiniest setting, disband my units as soon as I've exchanged embassies, build nothing but settlers and declare war on everyone including city states and the other civs as soon as I meet them. Also, I won't make city attacks

Any suggestions as to which deity civ is best for killing me first? Anyone want to guess how many turns it'll take?

Tried a 1v1 diety on duel/quick

You can guess how that went.
it was khan and he DOW'd me turn 20 :p

Top Bottom