[BTS] MarnzMod

Also, I think I spotted some Civilopedia errors, concering the new corporation.

I also spotted a missing icon for the actual FashionHouse building, but decided not to post the pic.

Now, I started up a game, got more Joan errors, then opened world builder to test the corp. Everything showed up fine in game. Then, I ended the turn, and I got another event error, like before.

I'll keep my eyes open for more errors. =D

Edit: The Icon for Fashion House doesn't show up in the corporations menu either.

I'll fix that event text issue in the next update. The fashion house is working for me, is anyone else having problems with it?

let me know if you encounter any other problems?

I get to stay home tommorow, so I have time to play a game with the new patch. So, my eyes will be open for errors. :D

Is the main mod file not on FileFront anymore? I just got done searching for many hours through ALL the modpacks, and finally found one i'm excited to play...YOURS!!

I went to download it and it takes me directly to filefront.com, not to the download page like your patches do. So I looked at your profile on filefront and tried to download from there, and again...no luck.

Please help! I really want to try your mod, it sounds really great, but I can't try it if I can't download it.

Is the main mod file not on FileFront anymore? I just got done searching for many hours through ALL the modpacks, and finally found one i'm excited to play...YOURS!!

I went to download it and it takes me directly to filefront.com, not to the download page like your patches do. So I looked at your profile on filefront and tried to download from there, and again...no luck.

Please help! I really want to try your mod, it sounds really great, but I can't try it if I can't download it.

Thanx for your interest.:) Re-uploading now... Hmm going slow...

I downloaded it and got the Joan errors, so I erased the custom Leaderhead folder as you suggested, but I still get the following error on load:

XML Load Error
Failed Loading XML file modules\custom units\unique\byzantine droman\droman_civ4civilizationinfos.xml

and
XML Load Error
LoadXML call failed for modules\custom units\unique\byzantine droman\droman_civ4civilizationinfos.xml

Not sure if it will affect gameplay, but just thought I'd mention it, since I didn't see a fix for it anywhere like I did the joan of arc fix.

I downloaded it and got the Joan errors, so I erased the custom Leaderhead folder as you suggested, but I still get the following error on load:

XML Load Error
Failed Loading XML file modules\custom units\unique\byzantine droman\droman_civ4civilizationinfos.xml

and
XML Load Error
LoadXML call failed for modules\custom units\unique\byzantine droman\droman_civ4civilizationinfos.xml

Not sure if it will affect gameplay, but just thought I'd mention it, since I didn't see a fix for it anywhere like I did the joan of arc fix.

That eror will be addressed in the next update. It only affects the byzantine second unique unit.

Can't wait til' the next update! If I were to delete the Joan of Arc leader head, would this conflict with future updates?

Can't wait til' the next update! If I were to delete the Joan of Arc leader head, would this conflict with future updates?

No, for the next update I'm removing modular loading. You'll have to delete any previous version and download the whole thing.:crazyeye:

I have posted a new update on the first post. DELETE any previous version.

Changes
Reworked file structure to remove modular loading
Added 3 Techs:
Improved Formations from ExtraMod by Chiyu
Fortifacation
Rotarcraft
Added 2 Civs:
Hungary from ExtraMod/Amra'sMod
Goths by Fierabras/Amra
Added 3 units:
Bell UH1 (Huey) helicopter by snafusmith
AEGIS Destroyer by snafusmith
UCAV (unmanned combat aerial vehicle) by me
Implemented AirForces flavor units by Gedemon
Added Convention Center building
Switched Israeli unique building from Airbase to Mossad by esnaz
Added Airbase as regular building
Added 8 Wonders from ExtraMod by Chiyu:
Plato's Academy
Theatre of Dionysus
Leaning Tower
Flavian's Amphitheatre
Ishtar Gate
Reichstag
Big Ben
Torii
plus Mont Saint Michel Wonder by hrochland
Added 3 National Wonders:
Crystal Palace by charly1977
Beach Resort by hrochland
NASA by hrochland
Pushed original spaceship parts further back in tech tree
Added a new culture level: poor>fledgling>developing>refined>prosperous>influential>legendary

Huzzah!! :D I should have time tonight to play! Thanks. :goodjob:

Hi!

First, sorry for my bad english.
The mod is great, thank you for your work!! I love this mod!

Have this mod the sea settlers and sea cities and some seathech units (maybe from Genetic era mod)?
I remember for early civ (maybe civ3) have space and undersea cities and i began love these cities and units. Now i search these things for Civ4.....
If you haven't this, can you import these great upgrade?
Or now have in your plan these?

Thanks.
Best Regards:

Cormac1974 from Hungary

Hi!

First, sorry for my bad english.
The mod is great, thank you for your work!! I love this mod!

Have this mod the sea settlers and sea cities and some seathech units (maybe from Genetic era mod)?
I remember for early civ (maybe civ3) have space and undersea cities and i began love these cities and units. Now i search these things for Civ4.....
If you haven't this, can you import these great upgrade?
Or now have in your plan these?

Thanks.
Best Regards:

Cormac1974 from Hungary

I am happy to hear suggestions. Sea colonies interest me. I'll look into it, but it may be outside of my abilities.

I remember for early civ (maybe civ3) have space and undersea cities and i began love these cities and units.

That was Civilization Call to Power, lol. And Marnz, are there any Earth Maps that will work with your mod?

I am happy to hear suggestions. Sea colonies interest me. I'll look into it, but it may be outside of my abilities.

I read, the sea colonies is in the "generic era" for Warlords mod. Maybe can you import from this mod?

I'll also try it....

Top Bottom