What do you see from your house?

Steph

Multi Many Tasks man
Retired Moderator
I've just bought myself a digital camera, and thought this could be a cool idea for a thread.

The rule is simple: just post what you can actually see from your house.

My house is... the hole in the right, they have just started to lay the basement.

The weather isn't very nice, I'll try to make a new picture when it's sunny

Attachments

• Montage.jpg
    Montage.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 554
My house is completely surroubded by houses. And the street plan is curvy, so you certainly can't see something 100 metres in one direction.

Fields, lots and lots of fields

From my cardboard box...I see other cardboard boxes. A garbage can with a McDonnald's wrapper, a car parked on the other side of the street, and a big brick factory that I'm leaning up against.

They river Mersey and Liverpool :)

It's too dark tonight to take one sorry, will try soon :)

That is if you're interested in a view of Liverpool and the dump around where I live :D

I see Christ the Redeemer, the Lake Rodrigo de Freitas, Pedra da Gávea and a tiny bit of the Atlantic.

No digital camera or scanner, so no picture of my house. If I look out my bedroom window, I can see the houses across the street and this big cellular/radio tower in the background with lots of tree's behind those houses.

I'm wainting for someone to 'cleverly' post a picture of something famous or other-wordly

Well the skyline of Liverpool is pretty famous here, but my house does back onto the shore of the Mersey opposite it

Monk said:
I'm wainting for someone to 'cleverly' post a picture of something famous or other-wordly
Well, I can see this world from my house

Attachments

• moon-03.jpg
    moon-03.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 201
I'll post pictures tomorrow, it's too dark to take them now.

Here's the view from my house. I was too lazy to make a panaramic.

Moderator Action: Links Fixed. :)

Thanks. Silly me, not noticing the new uploads9 folder. :)

Your typical subburbs that border the city. Houses (brick, shingles), roads, and oddly enough, lots of trees for being 1 block away from the city.

From the back, the backyard, and other people's backyards. From the front, an apartment building. Side-to-side, neighbour's houses. Yup, Residential this is.

Chieftess said:
Your typical subburbs that border the city. Houses (brick, shingles), roads, and oddly enough, lots of trees for being 1 block away from the city.
I always think of Baltimore as a very wooded city, even though it's probably because I lived across Charles Street from Elkridge and north central Baltimore is pretty heavily treed all the way to Towson and beyond. IIRC the suburbs to the east and west had fewer trees. Fond memories, but I'd be hard pressed to live there again. ;)

Top Bottom