Rise from Erebus 1.30 Bug Thread

This is again a minor display error. I don't even know how this would be fixed, but haven't looked that code, but just wanted to let you know.
A kelp grows near my castle but the info text says it grew near Cevedes (my capital) which is quite far away from that castle.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0091.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0091.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 124
Wild elephants are attacking my workers and my units. It is turn 225. I thought elephants were non- aggressive.

Just stumbled over a small one:
In the Civilopedia when you klick on a "Raider"-Promotion Link (Inside a other page) you will directed to the Malakin UU "Raider" (Horseman UU) instead of the Promotion one.

I saw that thing with the Camels too, when building the corrupted Pasture the Terrain changes to Hell-Terrain (Burning Sand) and the Camels are gone (burned in lava i supposed :D ). Still didnt wait after that (reloaded and builded a pyre) cause their was still the "turns into Wasteland in xx turns". Could bring new problems when the terrain revert to Wasteland. Dont know if it will keep the Nightmares or if it reverts back to Camels. Same with the "Sheut Stone". I discovered 1 trough my mausoleum (Got the message) but was normal marble when i checked it.

This is again a minor display error. I don't even know how this would be fixed, but haven't looked that code, but just wanted to let you know.
A kelp grows near my castle but the info text says it grew near Cevedes (my capital) which is quite far away from that castle.

That is because Cevedes is still the nearest city. :p

We can try to fix that, but it is honestly very low priority.

Wild elephants are attacking my workers and my units. It is turn 225. I thought elephants were non- aggressive.

That should not be happening, I'll check it out.

Just stumbled over a small one:
In the Civilopedia when you klick on a "Raider"-Promotion Link (Inside a other page) you will directed to the Malakin UU "Raider" (Horseman UU) instead of the Promotion one.

I saw that thing with the Camels too, when building the corrupted Pasture the Terrain changes to Hell-Terrain (Burning Sand) and the Camels are gone (burned in lava i supposed :D ). Still didnt wait after that (reloaded and builded a pyre) cause their was still the "turns into Wasteland in xx turns". Could bring new problems when the terrain revert to Wasteland. Dont know if it will keep the Nightmares or if it reverts back to Camels. Same with the "Sheut Stone". I discovered 1 trough my mausoleum (Got the message) but was normal marble when i checked it.

Yes, pedia links can cause issues like that.

So long as the Nightmare is there, it will remain there. The tile will have a high AC count, maintaining the Nightmare, even though it will become Wastelands.

Oho! I didn't know that. They (The Elohim) spawned right next to me, and have hunters in the area. That must be what happened.

Not sure that's a bug, frankly. You give up metal weapons and gain the marksman ability.
But marksman is available to all archery units. Why would you trade an extra 4 defense strength plus 25% hills/city defense bonuses for a free promotion on a unit that's only slightly stronger than a shadow? They've had weapons in every other version, and flurries can still have them, plus an extra +1 base strength on top of that.

Maybe it's intended, but units that require a certain building in a city to be upgraded can be just upgraded when they are in a fort.

I captured a goblin fort and put a commander on it. Moe came and killed my commander, and was unable to claim my fort. When I went to make a new commander on the fort, the option was grayed out.

In the changelog..
"World of Erebus

* New map by Seven05.
* Essentially a combination of Perfect World 2 and ErebusContinent; Contains all of the flavor aspects of the latter, with the variable map types of the former."

I can't find it, is it hidden or just not there? :)

Installed the Mod as usual just inside the usual folder.
Started the game, everything worked quite fine but there were no letters or anything.
Just blanc. i could click every option but couldnt see anything. PLEASE help me :D

In the changelog..
"World of Erebus

* New map by Seven05.
* Essentially a combination of Perfect World 2 and ErebusContinent; Contains all of the flavor aspects of the latter, with the variable map types of the former."

I can't find it, is it hidden or just not there? :)

It's the WorldOfErebus map, should be selectable in as just a normal map. One of two valid choices, unless you add other maps to the privatemaps folder. ;)

Installed the Mod as usual just inside the usual folder.
Started the game, everything worked quite fine but there were no letters or anything.
Just blanc. i could click every option but couldnt see anything. PLEASE help me :D

There is currently an issue with non-english languages. Set the language of the game to English (easiest to do if you just load Civilization, as opposed to RifE), and it will work.

There is a textkey error, we are trying to find it.

A minor one - the mechanos have religion as their starting civic - should probably be nationhood considering they don't start with religion.

edit: Also their palace and clock tower UB icons are pink squares.

The point is, that english was the selected language.
Is it possible that it collapses if i selected another language in the earlier versions?
And how to fix it?

A minor one - the mechanos have religion as their starting civic - should probably be nationhood considering they don't start with religion.

Already fixed for the first patch.

The point is, that english was the selected language.
Is it possible that it collapses if i selected another language in the earlier versions?
And how to fix it?

Was English the selected language for the game, or the installer? If the second, that means nothing. Just for the instructions on the installer.

I am fairly certain that the language for your install of Civ4 is still a non-english language; If so, go to your Beyond the Sword folder, open the CivilizationIV.ini, search for Language, and set it to 0.

1.3 is so awesome ^^

However, In the patch notes it says ranged attack OOS issues are fixed. This is partially true, ranged attacks from other PC's definitely work now, however barbarian ranged attacks still OOS the game, not tested from Ai civs yet though =/

Top Bottom