Civilization V Funny screenshots

The AI gets hostile but feels too outmatched to attack. Instead, they throw insults. I love it. :lol::goodjob:

Cathy loses her eyebrows when angry... and she looks scary without eyebrows.

Civ AI at its finest:

Spoiler :

Literally, only using a Destroyer with Range and a Rifleman with March.

LOL

Spoiler :

Civ AI at its finest:

Spoiler :

Literally, only using a Destroyer with Range and a Rifleman with March.

LOL

Spoiler :

What map settings are you using? Map looks interesting...

Also I think you meant HMS Invincible... Not to be picky :mischief:

Ramkham "bling bling" haeng...

Spoiler :

Something is terribly wrong with those hill cities...

Spoiler :

So true Bill... So true...

Spoiler :

I said, only Finns. As you are from Stockholm, you shouldn't get it believe me. And Finnish grandparents won't help. You have to live in Finland your whole life to feel that Finnish nationalism/"we are so much better than Swedes" complex thingy to understand it... ;) Seeing "Helsinki wants Stockholm eliminated" makes it even worse. :lol:

I do recognize it now that you mention it. My grandmother always takes the opportunity to mention any anectode she's found that shows how finnish people are more humble or have a higher work ethic than swedes. :D

What map settings are you using? Map looks interesting...
That looks like Fractal to me, one of my favourite map scripts, interesting maps indeed. The frequent choke points might be a bit overpowered now with 1UPT against the AI.

I do recognize it now that you mention it. My grandmother always takes the opportunity to mention any anectode she's found that shows how finnish people are more humble or have a higher work ethic than swedes. :D

:)

That looks like Fractal to me, one of my favourite map scripts, interesting maps indeed. The frequent choke points might be a bit overpowered now with 1UPT against the AI.

Fractal you say? Hmm... Didn't try fractal in civ5 yet, because I'm too afraid of one big snaky pangaiyas it kept offering me in civ4...

Gone fishing?

Attachments

• Embarked_in_lake.jpg
    Embarked_in_lake.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 5,300
Coral rockets powered by fish?
Spoiler :
The last Indian city, a puppet?
Spoiler :

The mountains hidden in the mountains hold secrets.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Barrier.gif
    Barrier.gif
    336 KB · Views: 16,142
  • Inca.jpg
    Inca.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 15,941
  • Civ5Screen0043.gif
    Civ5Screen0043.gif
    424.3 KB · Views: 16,037
My soldiers aren't trained to fight ghosts!

Spoiler :

Hmm...I like those odds...

Spoiler :

Attachments

• civ5screen0024.jpg
    civ5screen0024.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 15,743
  • civ5screen0025.JPEG
    civ5screen0025.JPEG
    384.3 KB · Views: 19,595
Hmm... That's very kind of you Bill... or rude, I can't tell.

Spoiler :

Haha love that last one with York and New York right next to eachother. :lol:

I can't seem to figure out why Hammurabi has chosen to never annex his capitol...

Spoiler :

The next turn he was never given the chance to do it. :D As puppets never build units, the remaining Knight was all he had. :p Up closer inspection, I'm also wondering why that one Panzer is facing the wrong way... :lol:

I would also point out that those two cities belonging to Russia and Persia were founded overseas and not conquered from another civ. :eek:

That'll keep those illegal immigrants out (probably should have taken it earlier).
Spoiler :

Attachments

• wall.jpg
    wall.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 16,521
The real World could use the fertilizer this City is using. A pop of 3 producing 26 food...

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 3,809
I'll let everyone else figure out why this is funny ;)

Miami ... ice flows ... doesn't add up.

Top Bottom