just another version of the BUFF

Attachments

• b-52.jpg
    b-52.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 4,763
Awsome:goodjob:

NICE:love:

Hmm, this one is much better :D

@Madeira - I think that is the paint scheem for the B-52s that flew in Vietnam.

Edit: Actualy, the files are the old B-52 :hmm:

I found the right one The B-52 It was actualy missing a "1" from the 1st post :).

Go old files.....no...damnit. I would've suggested a different paint scheme maybe but if you havn't notied, i'm picky at times so that doesn't matter..but all in all...this is damned great. I'm glad to see a good model of this bad boy. Once the files are DLable, this thing's getting added.

sorry about that guys, hadn't noticed a filename change when I ul'd the file. Thanks for the save CivGeneral and Bob )

Originally posted by Tepez2447
damnit. I would've suggested a different paint scheme

I quite like the colors of this plane. They give it a kinduv toy soldier effect while retaining the realistic look of the unit.

I see what you mean. I've just been more of a fan for the top/upper sides being dark, the edges wavy as the belly goes to a light color. Or the simply all dark paint scheme. Course, regardless, this is something that'll be added to my game. I'll whine a lil but not to the effect that it's totally serious...umm..yeah.

Verry nice unit Ripptide! I planed to use it, but can it be that the bombing flc isnt working. When I try to open it in the Quicktime player I get an error.

Very Nice.... *Golf Clap*

Top Bottom