Multiplayer woes

malitano

Warlord
Just got the game 2 hours ago. So far I have gotten into one game which was a team game. Kept getting synchronizations every turn and I could not control my units, eventually the game lagged out and I had to leave.

Anyone else having these issues?

Just got the game 2 hours ago. So far I have gotten into one game which was a team game. Kept getting synchronizations every turn and I could not control my units, eventually the game lagged out and I had to leave.

Anyone else having these issues?

Nope, I've played 40+ games now and I rarely get resyncs. When resyncs do happen, the game bounces back and is completely fine. On one or two occasions I had a new unit disappear, but that's about it.

Are you on wireless or hard wire? Which platform?

I just got into a head to head this time. same thing is happening.

PS3 wireless

I just got into a head to head this time. same thing is happening.

PS3 wireless

The resyncs happen every turn? Are you playing with the same person? Is your router close to your system? I can't imagine why you'd be having so much trouble with it. I play primarily on the 360.

3rd game now same thing. Must be something with the PS3 version maybe.

I've played other games fine, it should not be my internet connection.

I've heard about PS3 multiplayer problems, thats why I'm getting the 360 version.

i play 360 wired connection and i do get resyncs now and again but most of the time the game is absolutely fine and play continues normally

I think they need to make multiplayer faster, its about 2 times slower than single player!

I really want to get into multiplayer now that I have my sea legs, but this place is mostly complaints about it. Is it worth it? And how do team games work? Can you send your troops to defend your teammate's cities and all that? Is tech shared?

Right now it seems that the newest patch may have bugged the ability to play online. The other day I found a game in 5 minutes, now it seems no one can find one.

The good news is the demo seems to still allow online play, so its just a matter of them fixing what they changed.

The one game I did get to play was really enjoyable, so for now im just practicing against the computer until online is a go again.

I keep getting invited to a game but can't connect to that game.

most of the time 2 things happen,

1. i quit after about 30 turns because the game is taking to long

2. it freezes, permanently

I've only had the game for about 3 weeks and played about 30 games. About 40% of my multiplayer games freeze and the xbox has to be rebooted. That percentage would probably be higher if I didn't get rushed and killed early in about 20% of my games.....

I love the game but the freezing makes it unplayable and unenjoyable. I called 2k games and they had no answers. I want to return the game.

I've only had the game for about 3 weeks and played about 30 games. About 40% of my multiplayer games freeze and the xbox has to be rebooted. That percentage would probably be higher if I didn't get rushed and killed early in about 20% of my games.....

I love the game but the freezing makes it unplayable and unenjoyable. I called 2k games and they had no answers. I want to return the game.

...zzzzzzz... Stop saying the same thing in all the threads. You have now stated this same thing in 4 different threads with somewhat different words within 30 minutes. :sad: :mad:

I posted in 4 threads that were relevant to my issues with the game. I was hoping someone would respond with some answers! I didn't create any threads.

Top Bottom