the CRUSADES

polyphemus

join the long blue line
This Scenario, made by me, is just pretty fun to play. The city locations are not accurate but the map and the territory is.

EDIT: I accidentally added the wrong file so ew one is called 'Crusades'

If you want to play Regicide then download the unit files:
first half of file
Second half of file

Attachments

• TheCrusadesv1.5.zip
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,276
They muslims in North Africa below Spain should be called the moors. Also didn't England participate in the crusades. I'm pretty sure Richard the Lion Heart was in the Crusades.

They muslims in North Africa below Spain should be called the moors. Also didn't England participate in the crusades. I'm pretty sure Richard the Lion Heart was in the Crusades.

oops ill post an edit shortly

I could've sworn i added him in

I accidentally posted the wrong file, so now the right one is posted

The civ Kings incase you would like to play Regicide Mode.

For this scenario i changed the kings around.

the city location aren't accurate!? you put the German cities in France! did you study geography?!!

as i said they are not accurate. This was a scenario i made 2 years ago but never joined CIvfanatics. I joined and posted it. I am currently editing to update it

I updated the map and now i do hope the territory aspect is correct. The city locations are not correct but does that really matter. If there is a request to make the cities accurate I will make them accurate

hm, sorry but you havent placed a single city correctly in eastern europe + there are no cities in anatolia (where the 3 first crusades took place). You didnt even place Constantinople (!!!) And vidin isnt in central Greece, it is near the bulgarian/romanian border

Richard the Lionheart was French but he was also the King of England. He was apart of Angevin Empire started by Henry II which was made up of England, Ireland, Normany, Anjou, Aquitaine, Brittany, and Gascony. True Fact: Richard Lionheart did not spend more then 3 months in England his entire life choosing to keep his capitol in France.

Plotinus said:
And it's spelled CAPITAL. Why do so many people get this wrong?
So, the CAPITAL is where you will find the CAPITOL. ;)

Hi, I'm pretty new to all this. I clicked the link unzipped and extracted it to my desktop. What do I do with it from there. When I click it, it asks what program to run it with so I know I did something wrong... :sad:

Top Bottom