[BtS] World of Civilization - New Modular Loading Standard

Anything new for the WOC mod?

Well we have alot of work done behind the scenes with a new version (still private) and a wiki site to cover every aspect of the WoC (still private).

We are getting more modder support now too :)

Some remaining issues are in the EXE (and one with Microsoft) so we are asking Firaxis for some help....but who knows when/if that will come....

woc team
using latest build when playing the americans you only start with one trait instead off two

Anything new?

Any plans to update to 3.17?

This looks like an incredible mod (mod loader); but I'm a moron when it ocmes to these things. I'm still looking for step by step instructions on how to use it... I put it in my mod folder and it doesn't appear to make many changes to the game. There are the same number of civs, same techs, etc as in BTS - what am I dong wrong/ How can I add/subtract things from other mods?

Any help - even pointing to a post that has the instructions (I've looked, but seem to have a blindspot there) would be appreciated.

Take the contents of the mod folder and past it to the BTS Mod folder. If you open the WOC folder in the BTS Mod folder and there is another folder inside it that says WOC, you need to take everything in there and copy it to the previous folder and delete the new empty folder.

Ok, thank you for the update

I am looking forward to the 3.17 patch. BTS sucks playing in only the vanilla mode!

V1.00 is in final testing and available for early download now that Firaxis released the patch 3.17

We have moved back to the public SVN on SourceForge.net with our latest work now that we are no longer under NDA.

I think it is ready, SVN 1649, in folder V1.00 but I want to make sure we test this A LOT. Once we are happy with our testing efforts, then I will post the WoC Core along with the first set of WoC Modules for download.

So this isn't a normal download and extract package right? Or, is this an installer for the 1.00 version?

The SVN is and always has been just the pure files as laid out for the Mod folder.

I am hopeful of a release Friday....I am out of town until Thursday night.

Ok, thank you for the added info.

I went to the WOC forum and tried to download the latest installer version and the link is dead. Is there a 3.17 installer out yet?

I went to the WOC forum and tried to download the latest installer version and the link is dead. Is there a 3.17 installer out yet?

If you are talking about version 0.92 as the latest installer, yes that is dead.

There is an installer for 3.17 (version 1.00), but so far it is only on svn. The team has not released it yet (even though it is finished) as they want to create some more packs which go with it before doing so.

So right now you only have the following options
- go to SVN and get it from there
- wait for the official release (should be soon)
- get Diversica for WoC which includes the WoC core (i.e. what is in the installer)

Top Bottom