Zorzak's 3rd - Kagazd

Zorzak

Emperor
Hello, i wanna start a new PBEM, those are settings:

Game: Civ4 BTS with latest official patch
Style: Free for all (of course all diplomatic options are available during the game)
Size: Standard (5 players) (of course without AI)
Map: Fractal
Dificulty: Monarch
Era: Ancient (advanced start - 500 points)
Speed: Normal
World Wrap: Toroidal
No technology trading/brokering: YES (that all good know: without any technology trading posibilities)
Victories: All (except time)
Barbarians: Yes (but no raging)
Leaders: It's dependent of yours choices, if everyone pick random we play random but if even one of us pick leader we all pick leaders
Huts: Off
Events: On
Vasal state: Off
20 turns of peace in the beginning: On (to 3200 BC)
Other settings: Off

Settings with underline letters can NOT be changed.
I am searching for average/fast players, it means players who can check email few times per day and make a turn after check email.
Of course when you have any propositions about my settings please write it in this thread.
2 slots reserved for: Chasbolt and Mazinho

When you are interested please fullfill this form:

GMT (your time zone) -
Email (your email adress) - send me your email adress on PM or on my email
How often you can play/check email per day (less or more) -
Favorite Leader (fullfill when you wanna pick one, if not write: random) -

Time zone - GMT
Email - you have this, I believe.
How often you can play/check email per day (less or more) - several times a day, my peak playing time would be 21:00-00:00 GMT.
Favorite Leader - I am happy to go random if everyone else wants to, if we are to pick then I will chose Kublai Khan.

GMT (your time zone) - GMT-5
Email (your email adress) - my name at gmail
How often you can play/check email per day (less or more) - play once a day in general; check email often; no peak playing time as it varies
Favorite Leader (fullfill when you wanna pick one, if not write: random) - RANDOM but if must either Saladin/Alexander. Whichever is unchosen.

LOCK UP of posting due to wireless connectivity.

GMT (your time zone) - GMT+1
Email (your email adress) - you know me !
How often you can play/check email per day (less or more) - i'm online when i'm awake ;-), play when I'm ready with work so during evening. Weekend far more time.
Favorite Leader (fullfill when you wanna pick one, if not write: random) - random is fine, otherwise give it a try with Pacal II

I am in.

GMT (your time zone) GMT-6
Email (your email adress) - everyone knows my e-mail here
How often you can play/check email per day (less or more) - As often as your slowest player
Favorite Leader (fullfill when you wanna pick one, if not write: random) -Random is fine. (or Ghandi)

Best if you place me after Chasbolt

Ok we have 5 players, NO MORE slots available !

I'm thinking about leaders. Everyone wrote leader but Chasbolt wrote: "RANDOM but if must..." It means that Chasbolt prefer random and then pick leader. I hope i good understood you, and to make all happy i decided to pick random to all of us :) Anyway...

List of sequence:

Zorzak - GMT+1
Mlindert - GMT+1
Mazinho - GMT+0
Chasbolt - GMT-5
Larven - GMT-6

I'll send to you email adress to your next player and remember to make a password and write it on piece of paper.
To make a game smoother/faster plz write on this thread always after you sent turn to next player, for example text like my below:

4000 BC sent to Mlindert

4000 BC to Mazinho

No technology trading/brokering: YES (that all good know: without any technology trading posibilities)
Am I reading this right - you want to disable the ability for players to trade techs. If that is right - doesn't this game become an almost always war style game with the only diplomacy required being to avoid being dog-piled?

Am I reading this right - you want to disable the ability for players to trade techs. If that is right - doesn't this game become an almost always war style game with the only diplomacy required being to avoid being dog-piled?

No, all other trading posibilities like: resources, money, maps, units, borders, maps, religion, cities, civics, epsionage, defensive pacts (and others which i do not remember now) is available and you can make diplomacy with those and exchange all those things like you want. All victories (except time) are ON too. You still can win by "peace path": Space ship/Cultural/Diplomacy/Domination. There is many ways to win.
Why NO tech trading ? Becouse i think it's stupid and makes game so easier when tech tradings is turn ON.
When tech trading is ON you musn't focus so much on discovery new technologies becouse you easily can aquire it from other payers, but if tech trading is OFF you have to focus on ALL things... on everything.
"...almost always war style game" when tech trading is OFF ?
No no, remember about penalty when you declare war, and think about your lower percentage of discovery new technologies then others while you in war. War is not always good path.

3960BC to Mazinho

3920bc to Mazinho

Top Bottom