Caveman2Cosmos

And WHERE is it???
Cause atomicgamer is just DUMB.
First, it was constantly freezing the timer.
When I finally got through, it gave me the humongous speed of 20kBs!!!
Why don't you use something FAST???
With at least 100kBs, better 500+++???

EDIT:
I managed to download through a torrent...
It took 6 hours at an average of 40kBs...
Rapidshare it must become..! :D

And WHERE is it???
Cause atomicgamer is just DUMB.
First, it was constantly freezing the timer.
When I finally got through, it gave me the humongous speed of 20kBs!!!
Why don't you use something FAST???
With at least 100kBs, better 500+++???

EDIT:
I managed to download through a torrent...
It took 6 hours at an average of 40kBs...
Rapidshare it must become..! :D

you find the SVN in this thread.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=449

OK, not what I thought you meant...
Anyways, now playing v21.
Previously played v18.
Not much difference, except I LOVE the hunting!!!
It does make it slower, but... it just ROCKS!!!
Subduing animals is a NEAT feature.
Anyways, my only problem with this mod is, that I personally HATE micromanaging LOTS of cities, thus I end up building only 1 capital plus 1 or 2 accidental...
Which means - technology progress that takes forever...
But the sheer amount of different FEATURES astonishes me. :D
Dudes, I'd say, to the hell with ALL other mods!!!
We should somehow force Firaxis to use YOURS as an OFFICIAL UPGRADE like BTS, when it reaches v50 and becomes ULTIMATELY COOL.
(Now it's just STUNNINGLY COOL. :D)
GOOD LUCK and KEEP ON!!! :D

Anyways, my only problem with this mod is, that I personally HATE micromanaging LOTS of cities, thus I end up building only 1 capital plus 1 or 2 accidental...
Which means - technology progress that takes forever...
But the sheer amount of different FEATURES astonishes me. :D
Dudes, I'd say, to the hell with ALL other mods!!!
We should somehow force Firaxis to use YOURS as an OFFICIAL UPGRADE like BTS, when it reaches v50 and becomes ULTIMATELY COOL.
(Now it's just STUNNINGLY COOL. :D)
GOOD LUCK and KEEP ON!!! :D

Well your in luck then with the latest patch for dll, Koshlings had a MAJOR breakthrough on the Governors management area, it works ten times better now.

OK...
I played through the entire Tech Tree, almost...
I didn't understand one thing:
Why when I turned Galactic (or soon after), my money suddenly jumped to minus few thousand per turn - and kept increasing the minus rate???
Also, I was way too lazy to play for some 200+ turns more, from Ascension till the real end.
The final tech looks weird - what does it actually do???
Like, Future Tech is famous for giving cumulative ongoing bonuses.
What about yours???

But, generally, this mod is SUPERB!!!
Just needs more contents in the END, cause Galactic Era is BORING... :D
I'm sure, you can add some "alien" related events, units or IDK...
(I just thought of a funny INVASION, by either Aliens/Predators or... Saiyans!!! :D :D :D)

OK...
I played through the entire Tech Tree, almost...
I didn't understand one thing:
Why when I turned Galactic (or soon after), my money suddenly jumped to minus few thousand per turn - and kept increasing the minus rate???
Also, I was way too lazy to play for some 200+ turns more, from Ascension till the real end.
The final tech looks weird - what does it actually do???
Like, Future Tech is famous for giving cumulative ongoing bonuses.
What about yours???

But, generally, this mod is SUPERB!!!
Just needs more contents in the END, cause Galactic Era is BORING... :D
I'm sure, you can add some "alien" related events, units or IDK...
(I just thought of a funny INVASION, by either Aliens/Predators or... Saiyans!!! :D :D :D)

The Galactic era is not finished and there plans many stuff for it.
About Alien invasion there was discutated about. Look in mainforum there you find all and bugs you can post there too.

Each time I've nearly finished a wonder (in the most recent case, the Great Baths) I'm told that I can no longer work on it and forced to turn my hammers into gold! What gives! It's really disappointing to put in all that work for nothing!

Each time I've nearly finished a wonder (in the most recent case, the Great Baths) I'm told that I can no longer work on it and forced to turn my hammers into gold! What gives! It's really disappointing to put in all that work for nothing!

1. Someone else has built it.

Or the one I really hate - Slave revolt/disease has reduced your population below the population needed to build it.

I played the map alone without no one else, and still got this once or twice.
So, it's most probably, civics.
Cause other factors were pretty stable and improving.

Most of the exciting work on C2C is going on in the project forum here on civfanatics.

These guys are squashing bugs and adding features so fast that they barely have time to respond, I would check out the C2C project forum and talk about it there since there are over 500,000 comments posted:) This part of the thread misses that love. Welcome to C2C!

They are working on big things like progenitor cultures, a new galactic era incorporating multiple maps, reworking the AI in every way, and adding alternative timelines. They would love to hear from you. Don't miss out, C2C is rapidly becoming the ultimate community mod, and is quickly turning out better than Civ 6 could be.
Hope to see y'all there:)

1. Too fast tech progress obsoletes it also too fast for you to build.
2. Switching civics the wrong moment, maybe you turn the needed one off.
3. Resources you had, and now have no more.
This mod has some very complicated prerequisites for some things...
I always end up with a huge list of unbuildable building...

1. You should always play on the slower settings, there has be talk of late that the quick eras should be eliminated.
2. They are currently reworking the civic timing.
3. Which ones? Please post it in the resource part of the C2C forum. There is a lot of talk on resources since they pioneered breaking the resource limit!

4. Unbuildable buildings ; The C2C strategy is to have building choices, many require certain resources now. In most cases you will never have a chance to build all the buildings in a city. I would check out the buildings section of the C2C forum or the strategy and tips section so you can better understand how to effective use buildings.

The C2C development forum really is the best place for specific discussion.
Please try to respond there and they will respond as they have time.

They are currently working on player documentation and tips so that new players will have a better experience. C2C has so much stuff because it it has a more is better approach. Simply be selective. Different buildings lead to different strategies.

Don't miss out on all the new ideas in the forum. They are re-working the AI and starting development on adding a Galactic Era with multiple maps! The alternative timelines discussion is interesting also.
Glad to answer questions here the best I can :)

An AI has beat you to it.

JosEPh :)

I have a problem. The game normally replays, I have, in the principal menu, Unload the mod but there are not modifications. Is it normal?

I have a problem. The game normally replays, I have, in the principal menu, Unload the mod but there are not modifications. Is it normal?

It is a problem with v22. V23 is coming out in a week or so and has a fix. There are some comments on the forum about this and what to do in the mean time. I can't seem to find the exact link at the moment.

Top Bottom