WWII PBEM - Tora

Yes, it's me to blame.

I have been very busy but I will try to play the turn soon.

Fierce fighting in Istambul! :ar15:

Istambul is back into Soviet hands. Let's hope it keeps that way!

Various islands of the Phillipinnes left undefended were invaded and occupied by the Australian strike force. Pressure put back on the Japanese!

Air raids by the German Luftwaffe over the Soviet city of Kiev have resulted in further destruction of infrastructure and mild infantry casualties, thanks to the valiant efforts of Soviet fighter pilots who, unfortunately, sacrificed themselves so that others may live.

GPS on.

- Because of bugs, the following Air Missions are not allowed: Airbomb Buildings, Airbomb Factories, Fighter Engagement, Port Airbomb.
I thought you might had forget these rules but it seems that was I that forgot a fighter in Intercept mode! :wallbash:

The Koreans and North Chinese people came to the Russians for help. Tired of years of Japanese brutal tyranny, they pleed for the Soviets assistance. Stalin, the generosity in person, could off course not look the other way and decided to lend a helping hand. He ordered his armies to remove the relevant cities from the Japanese rule, which occured shortly after the given order. It's local inhabitants were relief and happy! [party]

But, the Rising Sun Empire, with it's mighty fleet, came back... again... and again... and again!!! The poor populace was desperate. The atrocities seemed to never end. After the initial hope of ending such war crimes, there was despair in the good Chinese and\or Korean citizens! Proof of the war crime was this picture taken in Seoul shortly after it was re-taken by the Imperial Marines:

The communists knew that they could not hold on for long in the coastal cities, so they had another idea - to re-allocate the population from the coastal cities to other cities, ending their suffering for good! A few Imperialist supporters, along with Japanese mistresses oppossed but were swiftly dispatched. Most of the population - after the ordeal of the long foot travel to their new homes - could now re-start their lives, far from their hated enemies!

Japan will never again terrorize the population of Korea! :nono:

There was some fierce fighting around Kiev this week. The Germans were deploying 4 Infantry Divisions in position to assault the city, so the Russians attacked before all of Hitler's troops could be properly deployed.

To Stalin's delight, the Russian pilots showed that they can match the Luftwaffe, despite the dangerous ME-262 flying around. The fact that the Gemans lost more planes gave the Russians a high motivation! :goodjob:

Inspired by this small victory, Stalin ordered the ground troops to get a great victory! However, in the forest near Kiev, there were high losses amongst the Russian foot soldiers that died wave after wave trying to send the Germans back to where they came from. By the end of the week, the tired Germans had withdrawn from their positions, but the grounds were full of red blood...

me... :blush:

I am quite busy at work and this game does take it time (fast playing could mean fatal errors) but I will try to play soon.

Top Bottom