congress trouble

_ViKinG_

BERSERKER
I tried to play two games now without any victory types on. does that affect the congress to not work or something? when i found the congress and then i get the make proposal button, but i cant click on it and cant even get to next turn. could be a mod that do it but it have worked before.. someone know what to do? dont want to start another game again.

I doubt that game is salvageable. Unlike other bugs, rolling back to an earlier autosave probably won't help.

Lol I had the same problem with my last game. I was Brazil and thought, "What the heck. I should get every social policy." I did. And even though I had policy saving on, the game would not advance to the next turn when it came time to pick a policy and there were none left. LUCKILY the last fool's capital was completely surrounded by units (I GG'd him down to one tile) so I just took the cap and won anyway. No other way around it when the game gets that stuck. My advice is to always have at least the dom and/or diplo victory possible. At least then you have an escape route.

You always must have a backup plan.

Top Bottom