Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

Ok feeling none to bright. I have downloaded the uploader and set it up but I can't get past step 3 of the game setup. I am missing something. My brain, technical abillity, help.

:confused:

Anymore room for another player? :) . I would like to play. If not cosider me as a sub if someone drop`s. Thx

My boy hit the standby button on my modem. Outage lasted 15 minutes. Hopefully wasn't a problem. I will work the Civstat problem as soon as I can but I don't think I will have enough time to do much until tomorrow night at best.
Right now we are still on the first turn with two players needing to log in a do a turn with 10 hours 18 minutes on the clock.

We are down to 6 hours and 53 minutes with one players left to do there turn. I will keep this thread updated as much as possible until I can figure out what the heck I am doing wrong with Civstats.

Sorry for the Civstats delay.

MUST GET CIVSTATS UP.

I think I have a lead on my Civstats problem. Hopefully I can get to it tonight.

Hello All

Had a short outtage due to me trying a fix for Civstats that didn't work. I am still attempting to use my limited computer knowledge to get Civstats running. If you are the last player during a turn to login and do your move please post when you have done so on this thread.

Thanks
David

I'm home in about an hour. I'll take my turn as soon as I get there. (well, I might have a cool beverage first).

or Good whatever time you happen to be facing all.

GFletch and I spent a good hour last night working the problem. We get the uploader running and civstats seems to be reading it but I can't get past step 3. Very frustrating. I will keep working the problem as best I can but for now as long as you have time I ask that you continue to post here when you have taken your turn. I will also update as I can but in another week and a half my wife is going to have a baby :crazyeye: That means my availablity will be spotty at best.

Right now Phabuk has his turn to go with 6 hours and 32 minutes.

I don't know what I did but I lost a turn somehow. The wife shutdown the pitboss window . I had a long talk with her (had to be careful since she is so way pregnant) and it won't happen again but I think we lost a turn.

I am very sorry.

Update: The auto save got us to the start of this turn. I apologize to the four players who had already gone and will have to redo a turn.

Top Bottom