Fox-05: The RNGod Strikes Back

Khan is dead ANDANDAND, you cannot give away your capital. Would take some fandangling (ie move capital, give old capital away, recapture.)

What? What did he say?

Spoiler :
:sarcasm:

Wait, I'm sorry. Did someone say something important about three pages ago? I'm sorry, I just cant abide all these new players thinking they can just spam up the board with non-tactical chatter. Forums are for unflowered discussion of the precise game situations we face.

A question i want to ask...WTH are we researching Gunpowder? I would like to change to Printing Press if that's ok....

:nono: Ah ah ah...not allowed to discuss actual strategy. That might be taken by the RNGod as putting victory conditions above his whim. Research whichever tech seems most fitting for the current objectives. No thinking!

:nono: Ah ah ah...not allowed to discuss actual strategy. That might be taken by the RNGod as putting victory conditions above his whim. Research whichever tech seems most fitting for the current objectives. No thinking!

:agree: Besides, this team wasn't assembled for its thinking prowess :mischief:

This was interestingly inert turnset...

Listening to the RNGgod, I was told to spread his word...

The only parts of the report that matter (for the rest I wrote Yawn. Srsly.)

In order to make some part of an econmic recovery, I decided for a Town-based plan. We're winning diplomatic btw. Why? I say so. And, HE backs me up.

The first thing I do, is revolt to Mercantalism which took two rounds...I then spent my time building cottages to help the economy, and eventually, to boost production with Towns.

So, I assign scientists everywhere that can afford it, while trying to build up Towns...

On turn seven, Capac did the unthinkable - He revolted to State Property.

That's right folks - State Property. I'm begining to think this is Diety..our the revenge of the RNGo because of what he did...Anyway...

On turn eight I pulls this off...

I end this set about 4 away from Printing Press btw.

Now, I'm afraid I have some bad news. During this set I discovered some disturbing pictures...that proves that Greyfox caused our present upheval by attacking the RNGod with photon cannons!

In light of this, I vote for him to be locked away in the smallest dungeon, on the steepest mountain, in the smallest room, in the steepest wing. Yeah.

And I vote for myself as his replacement till he goes to trial.
-----------------
The Save: http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/25465/Fox-05_AD-1658.CivWarlordsSave

We're winning diplomatic btw.
NO DISCUSSION OF HOW TO WIN. WE ARE MINDLESS.

During this set I discovered some disturbing pictures...that proves that Greyfox caused our present upheval by attacking the RNGod with photon cannons!
WTF are you talking about!? Trying to mutiny?

If anyone needs to be locked up, it should be you! This is the third time you are late for prayers to the RNGod, even Father Tyrannus who is not exactly known for punctuality is getting impatient.

---

Tribal Objectives Completed Thus Far
  • (N.A) Acquire a religion ~ started:4000BC, completed: 3070BC, 31 turns.
  • (4x2) Learn 2 techs in the next age ~ started:3070BC, failed after 35 turns, punishment: (5) Empty all cities for (1d6=3) turns, done
  • (6x6) Obtain (1d6=1)+2 more new resources ~ started:1990BC, completed: 1150BC, 29/30 turns
  • (1x2) Build a Wonder or Project ~ started: 1150BC, failed after 40 turns, punishment: (2) Whip all cities, done
  • (1x5) Promote a unit (1d6=3) times ~ started: 475BC, declared failed after 10 turns, punishment: (3) move (1d6=1) unit to the northmost point, done
  • (12) Spread a religion to (1d6=1)+3 cities ~ started: 325BC, completed:185AD, 34/50 turns
  • (1x2) Build a wonder or project ~ started: 185AD, completed: 860AD, 45/45 turns
  • (1x6) Capture or found (1d6=4) cities ~ started: 860AD, completed: 1274AD, 45/50 turns
  • (1x3) Learn 2 techs that enables wonder or religion ~ started: 1274AD, completed: 1322AD, 6/50 turns
  • (12) Spread a religion to (1d6=3)+3 cities~ started: 1322AD, completed: 1532AD, 35/45 turns
  • (3x3) Capture a capitol or size (1d6)+5 city~ started: 1532AD, completed: 1586AD, 26/40 turns
  • (1x6) Capture or found (1d6=2) cities~ started: 1586AD, completed: 1607, 9/30 turns
  • (5x5) Capture a city with wonder or shrine~ started: 1607AD, yet-to-complete, 13(total: 30) turns remaining

Personal Objectives Completed Thus Far
  • Rex: (2) Capture or found a city ~ failed, punishment: (1) All workers to stay inside cities simultaneously for 1 turn, done
  • Fox: (5) Have a culture pop ~ failed, punishment: (3) Change civics or state religion, done
  • Ozbenno: (4) Spread a religion ~ failed, punishment: (4) whipped away (1d6=2) pop, done
  • vra379971: (2) Capture or Found a city ~ founded Guangzhou
  • Omni Paul: (3) Learn a Tech ~ Masonry learnt
  • Ruff: (6) Get 300 gold ~ failed, punishment: (5) play (1d6=5) turns less, done
  • Berserks01: (4) Spread a Religion ~ Guangzhou
  • Fox: (2) Capture or found a city ~ Bantu captured
  • Rex: (3) Learn a Tech ~ Alphabet
  • Ozbenno: (3) Learn a Tech ~ Drama
  • vra: (6) Get 15 exp ~ failed, punishment: (4) whip away (1d6=2) pop, done
  • Ruff: (6) Increase (1d6=2)x3 exp ~ succeed
  • ChrTh: (6) Increase (1d6=5)x100 gold ~ succeed
  • Rex: (6) Increase (1d6=1)x3 exp ~ succeed
  • Berserks: (3) Learn a tech ~ Calendar
  • Fox: (4) Spread a Religion ~ Nanjing
  • Ozbenno: (1) kill (1d6=5) enemies ~ succeed
  • Vra: (1) kill (1d6=1) enemies ~ succeed
  • Rex: (4) Spread a Religion ~ karakorum
  • Berserks: (3) Learn a tech ~ Civil Service
  • Fox: (5) Have a culture pop ~ succeeded
  • Ozbenno: (5) Improve an AI's attitude ~ Hannibal (Annoyed > Cautious)
  • Vra: (4) Spread a Religion ~ Angle

Roster
  • GreyFox == perform illegal act ... not once, but twice!!
  • Ozbenno == Offered RNGod a pot ...
  • vra379971 == Trying to stage a mutiny ... what audacity!
    [*]Ruff == Up for tribal punishment
  • Berserks == bored with Civ4 strategies ...
  • Rex == Re-discovered his fire for Civ4 ....
    [*]ChrTh == Waiting patiently for Civ+Warlords to arrive via Snail Transport Protocol ... still? It's even slower than vra :lol:
    [*]Omni_Paul == The world is a stage, I'm hiding at some remote corner of the stage right now ...

Useful links:
Reporting Ground Rules

The most important rule is reports should be funny. Also, you should provide adequate details (preferably screenshots) on how an objective is achieved. Normal SG etiquette applies. Standard 24hrs to post a got it, 48hrs to play and report. If you can't play, just ask for a swap or skip.

Me? Mutiny?

Naw...I'd never do that. Just looking for the truth man...*takes smoke from Ozbenno*

(BTW, this game has been a blast guys - can't not read this and end up with a smile on my face :p)

Top Bottom