1337 Pitboss II: FCCCP Sign Up

Isabella of spain

Game On Everyone.
See Your Pm.
Good Luck!!!

Same password as the game.

It is listed ingame and i belive it is standard. I checked and I were correct.

Since we were talking about live sessions i think we should get this started otherwise we won't be able to do much.

So for those who didn't get it, to organize a live session we need the latest possible for bbfrancis earlier possible for hopolosternum, latest possible for indiansmoke earliest possible for tommy, latest possible for CH(also needs his exact timezone) and earliest possible for bbfrancis. This is general Saturday and Sunday(most likely Sunday for the early ones and Saturday for the late ones but can also be Friday night and Saturday morning if that fits better), would be nice with general times though i suppose specific times for next weekend or something might be ok too...

We are doing two to three turns already, so will we really need to do one?

For me the best time would be on Saturday. SInce I am by first the most Western player, it will mean that It would either meed to late Friday in America, which will mean that it is early morning Saturday, or early Saturday in America which will mean that it is late Saturday here. If it is to be sunday then it has to be early Sunday, since it would be Monday for and that just would not be feasible for me, since I will be of to work and as such it is not a good time. So I would say that anytime from Midnight Friday GMT to about 8:00 Sunday GMT.

we did on average something like 3 turns per day + 3 live sessions in the last one which made us able to finish the game in under 24 days! It is stated that we would have live sessions in the first post.

This Saturday is fine for me, pretty much any time. But Sunday is tricky unless it is early as I have another online game that day (not sure of the time but its not likely to start until the afternoon). I will also need to be up at 5AM on Sunday for the Cricket so I would rather not play late on Saturday night.

I am OK playing at most times. Usually Midnight GMT starts are OK as long as they are on a weekend night as I can sleep in the next day :) But not this coming Saturday night. I'd rather not start later than that and of course earlier is better :)

This weekend I can only Saturday morning GMT time (from 08:00 GMT to 12:00 GMT).

Also Weekdays are even better for me any day (if we schedule it a bit ahead) from 17:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT (finish)).

8 gmt saturday for Indiansmoke is about 01 for bbfrancis(on friday). So looks like we won't get any live session this weekend at least.. As for 17 GMT that is 10 for bbfrancis and 9 for slaze. It is also 23 for tommy and CH. Don't think Hoplosternum can before 18 most weekdays though so that makes it 24 for tommy and CH and 10 for slaze and bbfrancis. Unless someone are able to change their schedules i don't think that would work out for anyone.

8 GMT is 3 in the night for Francis so I guess not possibe.

There is a possibility to make it for Sunday night (17-19 GMT) (so 10-12 in the morning for Francis), I will be able to confirm that late this week.

Somehow i doubt CH will be able to play night to monday though.... Same for tommy i guess... Francis is -7 so only 1 am for him. However he specifically stated that he wouldn't be able to play at that time so i guess not.

I can make an exception.
I want to get this game going.

Cool :). Now if only it fits into the schedule of the other players :p.

Good Day Gentlemen.
The weekend is fast approaching us.
Power Session Time is 00:00 GMT Saturday.
If you can not make this time please state the closest time you can make going forward. Other wise it will be assumed this time is okay with you.

:goodjob:

if you read up both hopolosternum and indiansmoke said they couldn't play that time. It is fine for me though.

then they need to reply on the closest time to that, that they can play.

Assuming 0:00 GMT Saturday is Midnight for me on Friday/Saturday rather than Saturday/Sunday then I can play :) I may fall asleep at some point if its a long session though ;)

If it is midnight Saturday night I can't do as I am up early the next day :)

Top Bottom