Fair price for Civ Rev...

Stephanovitch3

Celtic Diety of Wales
Hi im completely new to this site and i was wondering how much it would cost dig up a relic of a game :Civ Rev:lol: i have been comparing prices with high street stores and separate sellers and i am confused on the debate of quality vs price please help :crazyeye: (sorry i just chose that smilie cause it looks cool ;)

What kind of prices are you seeing? Looks like some online sources have it for about £15. You shouldn't have to pay more than that. You can get it as a download on xbl for $29.99. That's what, like four pence? Seems like £15 is reasonable.

The prices i hav seen are ranging from £10-£35 and i thought that was a little high for a low market game that has been out for nearly 2 years... thx Thrasher ( thanks for the exchange from $=£ ;) muchly appreciated

Considering the game has been out for about 2 years, you shouldn´t pay anything over 20$. Have you checked Amazon, or eBay, if you don´t mind a used one.

I dont mind if its used just cased and not scratched a lot :cry: so ebay would b a good look cause im still not quite sure about gettin it on ps3 cause its broken down... might get 360 :lol:

Well no stores sell it around where I live. So I either have to get it off xbox live or the internet. I find 35 Pounds rediculous. I say about $20 Canadian should be a good price. That is what I am looking for. I already have it, but want to play multiplayer with my son, so still looking for a reasonably priced copy. I find $35 on xbox live to much for it.

Top Bottom