Open Spots in NES.

An active Galactic NES is missing from the forum! :eek: An experienced, dedicated mod, with some free time, needed to make things right!

In GoobNES, The USA is now open. Contempt has just left, and we need someone to fill the hole that he left. The USA is a bit battered, and we face another imminent war, a good challenge for an experienced NESer. If anybody is interested, please let me know, and I will fill you in on the details.

Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=2534282#post2534282

lets see...are you in stormbringers nes? I think Sweden is open, and stormy says rebellions are welcome.

and I dont think your in the NES classic, NES2 III. Some good nations would include La Plata or Quebec, but if you want to civil war you could always pick up Anarchic Russia or Red Russia.

or....you could pm das about other options.

Thats the only nes' I can think of right now.

Azale said:
lets see...are you in stormbringers nes? I think Sweden is open, and stormy says rebellions are welcome.

and I dont think your in the NES classic, NES2 III. Some good nations would include La Plata or Quebec, but if you want to civil war you could always pick up Anarchic Russia or Red Russia.

or....you could pm das about other options.

Thats the only nes' I can think of right now.

Hey, I'm Sweden!

There's one M in 'coming.' :p

arrrrgh, some of you already made reservations and i forgot some of the nations taken.

Plz PM and remind me, you know who you are.

The officer walked on fast speed, Lee's confederate army of north Virginia was in the process of crossing into Maryland on his way to Pennsylvania. The union forces had been just battered at the second Manassas; one more big victory might bring the Confederacy official British, French and Prussian recognition. But the officer did not have time to think about that, he had to push his men forward. Suddenly he dropped his ciggar box, in it was special orders no 191. Inside were every detail of the campaign. If the union had their hands on those, history would have turned different. But his attention was brought to him again, a strange individual reached down for the box of cigars and returned them to the officer. the man had very broken english, and sounded like the prussian advisors he once talked to. The only thing he got from the stranger was a name, von Dunkelheit. He had claimed to being lost, but was going to leave this time and place as something recharged. But the officer did not have time to talk to a foreign lunatic, he said thanks for telling him of the orders that were almost lost and kept advancing with his army...

On a gloomy New Year's Day 1863, a melancholy Lincoln called the republican congressional leaders and state governors to the white house. "This is not the duty i had hoped to discharge today," he told them. "Last july I decided to issue a proclamation freeing the slaves in rebel states, to take effect today," he continued sadly. "There is no change of that now. Would my word free the slaves, when I cannot even enforce the constitution in the rebel states?" instead, "we are faced with a situation in which the whole world seems to be against us. Last summer, after McClellan was driven back from Richmond, i said that spite of that setback, "I expect to maintain this contest until succesful, or till I die, or am conquered, or my term expires, or congress or the country forsakes me.' Gentlemen, the people expresed their opinion in the last election. The country has forsaken us, and the next Congress will be agaisnt us. Wheter or not we admit we are conquered, we must admit that we have failed to conquer the rebellion. today i will issue a proclamation accepting the insurgents' offer of an armistice. Secretary Seward wil accept the good offices of Prussia for mediation." The Presidents voice chocked as he continued: "Gentlemen, the United states no longer exists as one nation, Indivisible."

Over five decades passed, And the world was considerably different in North America, the CSA had ironically enforced the 'Monroe' doctrine as French leaders wanted to intervene in Mexico. Texas left the Confederation, but remained extremely close to it. The republic of California seceded from the Union in 1878 after the McDowell affair. Spain sold Cuba to the confederates in 1899. Canada became a dominion and eventually a nation, altough having problems with the french speaking of Quebec. In 1887 the CSA gave gradual freedom to slaves, this as every other civilized nation had done so, and it was only natural for its eventual arrival, those slaves turned into farmers. This as the South was no longer one w/ an agricultural base of economy. Like the north, the railroad and factories boomed. President Theodore Roosevelt from his capital in Philadelphia would rally his nation to 'liberate' what was lost.

TODAY....
The year is 1914, for one hundred years the european continent has remained in peace. No wars of the magnitude of the napoleonic ones have since been seen. Nations grow stronger just to be countered by ever growing webs of alliences. The recent July crisis has shown that Europe is ripe for war and the old era and balance of power in europe has come to an end. Following the explosion in europe, the americas quickly followed, fueled by grudges, territorial claims, and mere imperialism, the war will not remain a mere european conflict.

It is time for a new world order to rise. To be a victor one must be a great General, Warrior and Strategist.
Let the Great war Begin!.​

TOUKON NES : EIN

Opens tonight...​

Can someone... can anyone who notices a fresh NES with decent life expectancy please notify me? Maybe an empty seat in a running one would do, but I prefer blank sheets...

Mine isn't going to die soon. I might not be the greatest mod, but I am the mod with most free time and least life needs :)

What are they called? You might as well post a link. I got lost when plowing through all the threads.

Top Bottom