Open Spots in NES.

"World In Flames" needs 2 experienced players for the positions of USA and Italy....

stJNESII:2 still needs some players for important countries including the Teutonic Order, Industrial powerhouse Denmark, the huge empires of South America and the African Union, and many more!

LINES! Huge instability in the mediterranean! Get a new nation started there, or anywhere else! Link's in my sig if you want to check it out.

@Harleqin- Join IsrNES! We just got started so not a lot to catch up on and you can either start a new nation, or take up one of the powerful NPC's, like Phoenicia, Marseilles, and the China states.

Check out the stDarNES1: Stars! Preview Thread. The ruleset has been completed, and I'm looking for two more players. This is a "starship" NES.

Play will begin when there a couple more players, and the starmap is completed. The link is in my sig.

Thanks!

Finmaster's Brand Old NES! just opened!

and

Harleqin's HqNES1 - Modern Mayhem could use more players, the nes just started and many nations open

stalin006 said:
Finmaster's Brand Old NES! just opened!

and

Harleqin's HqNES1 - Modern Mayhem could use more players, the nes just started and many nations open

We have like 30-40 open places, though you might not want Luxembourg despite their surprising defeat of the Belgian army ;) It is a board nes loosely designed around Axis & Allies :)

I'm not sure where to ask this. I thought about joining a NES for a while, but I'm not sure where to begin. I read the "Guide to NESing" thread and a couple of game threads.

Or, if it is a fresh start NES that hasn't gone too far or still has quite a bit of room, start your own nation. Finmaster's Brand Old NES still has room for new nations, although I suggest joining Kamilian's StkNES5 taking an NPC as your first NES. His NES has proven a good place to start for a good number of NESers (including myself).

Any NPC (well LINES has one NPC that cannot be taken but thats said)

or you can do as Israelite9191 said and create your own nation.

(it depends on the nes, some of them have a template at the beginning, some have just got NPC nations to take. I suggest you read through and find out)

CHUKCHI? :eek: Is that really you?
*glomp!*
I never expected to see you around here; always thought you stayed in the Mafia games.
Welcome! :D :D :D

Top Bottom