Open Spots in NES.

ENES (nothing to fancy) Is fully open and passed first turn with 100% Orders! (5 out of 5 :lol: )
Everyone are welcome to the next Story nes in here, and belive me more rules will be added if this game will go good.

StJNES4 is in dire need of some human players. It is full of excitement like an evil Russian Senate, an Isolationist Egypt becoming alive, African Imperialism, Korean Superpower and French Dominance of the Seas!

French? More like Teutonic! :D

I need players for Return to Our Roots 9!
The aim is to get a new RTOR2!

For that, I'll need RTOR2 number of players (many many many....)

OK. I didn't post in this cuz i didnt kno it existed.
In my NES, StK1NES#1-Rise of Earth, there is quite a bit of open spots: Incaland, England, Rome, Arabia, Israel, Illinois, Zululand, India, Axum, and Russia. Feel free to join in at any time - as you see, this is a bit of open NPC spots; it is in need of human players..!

B2Nes has about as many openings as the modern world has nations. We are playing post WW2 alternate history, and the more people I get to play, the more awesome this nes will become. Who knows it could be the next return to roots 2!!!

There are many openings in StJNES4, the second longest running nes in history! It is industrial age and we are looking for many players to play some NPC's like Africa, Carthage, or Britain!

Jason

Nope!

RTOR NES 2 has restarted (again) but this time with a twist. We are restarting in the past in 700 AD! those who havent played RTOR 2 before, join now!

stFMNES2! Be there or be square!

(please don't be square)

NANESIV has started, it's a remake of the famous JNESIX and there are still over 5 slots left. Some of you might be a little scared of taking the smaller nations, but look at what uknemesis and I did as smaller nations (Sweden and Yugoslavia respectively) and you might be a little less scared. ;)

PLXNES: Prohibition has one opening, the mafia family known as the Russkos. Anyone is welcome to join.

Bronze Amulet has unlimited possibilities, well until i run out of colors!

Just your run of the mill story NES!!!

Umm PLexus, I am back. The Russkos are refilled.

NEO NES - CLASSICAL

To those who love history, ancient civs, a detailed nes, and a daily update!.

Top Bottom