Open Spots in NES.

Just started, it's starting in 3000 bce and it's turn one, so plenty of spaces, europe and asia are almost empty, africa is empty. It'll have regular updates every 2 days and it's going to be very fast paced and interdependent. read the rules for more info on that. hurry up and join, the more the merrier!

B2NES is reopening, join now, all available spots open. anyone of my originals that haven't responed spots are open, so pick away.

Okay, this is my second nes and its much simpler like the real ol' NES and it starts from 3000BC though has forts and roads, but thats not introduced for a while. Join it, I will make it real fun its all about stories and there is NO PRESSURE to post orders though as soon as I get most of them I update. Many are open and France and Athenia are up for grabs...

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64962

My new NES is starting, it is set in the Napoleonic era.

World War NES still has some spots open, first update soon

SpaceNES: The New Historical Tale

it has turned out to be quite interesting, is not my nes, but i think it should be posted here, more players would be better.

and no......is not a real space nes, so dont be fooled by the name.

Are you tired of going to school?
Are you tired of getting up early?
Are you tired of seeing the same commercials all the time and it makes you want to pull your hair like a physco?

Well, I'm sorry i cant fix these problems however I can make your life more enjoyable if you just check out my NEW NES! Come and join the fun. 4 Nations are presently playing!

stomNES: The Final Frontier

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66967

NEO NES V : SUPERPOWERS
check it out if you have the time, read the rules and maybe consider to join :)

[announcer voice]
tired of the endless Story games?
Want to command a nation you can COUNT?
Want to know where the armies of your enemies are?
Want to have make alliences that are more then just paper?

then Join Rnes3: Allies and Enemies

[end announcer voice]

seriously. we had zero board games on this forum. Now you can join a board NES.
The map isnt enourmous like the last batch of board games has been, and the rules arent (i hope) too complicated.

Top Bottom