Open Spots in NES.

I couldnt keep away from the forums, so i announce EQNES- Modern COmbat. It focuses on fighting and backstabbing in a modern pre-space era on a completely bizare world map which i doodled in my spare time. Only the trickiest, slyest tactician can come above the rest.

Did u ever play the best NEO NES made? Maybe yes, maybe not. But I am sure you remember everything about the original NEO NES 4, which was clearly the best NEO NES and loved by many. Though that is clearly long gone for a long while now, though now revived with new and improved rules made by me. Dont miss out. Many new improvements to military, economy and the way you run your nation. This is placed in the beggining of the Middle Ages and ending of the Classical Age.

Many nations open! You can take any nation on the map unless they are taken!

Nations CURRENTLY available:
Gaul
Catalonia
Basque
Tripolitania
Judea
Greece
Sinhala
Korea

Dont miss out! Check this nes out as fast as you can!

THE LINK:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75600

2 nations availible in HSnes1
Teal
Purple

amirsan: I did play the best neo nes ever made. It was the first and original neo nes. Mwhahaha..

There is plently of rome in stghnorNES1. Just ask us what nation you would like to be. You can prolly get what ever you want unless it is already taken.

In the distant future, a fleet of human colony ships is sent to a distant planet to continue human society on an alien world. However, a mysterious event ends up forcing the colonists to abandon their doomed ships and plummet to the planet with only enough resources to build a small farming community. Rebuilding society from scratch, recreating industrial society, forging an undersea empire, and much more in:

stgnNES I: Colonization 2150

Ancient NES
I just got an idea for a NES. It's an ancient times theme.

Setting: The Persian Wars have ended. Greece and Persia are at eachothers throats. Also, the city of Rome has been founded by the Latins, and the Etruscans eye it suspiciously.

Pick a nation (an ancient one please) and enjoy!

P.S. I play by Apolyton Rules

Top Bottom