Was this bug ever confirmed/ fixed?

user37852

Warlord
I remember reading that it was ill-advised to load a saved game, without restarting Civ3/PTW/Conquests, after having played a different game.

I read that the loaded save game works, but with unexpected results/ bugs (sometimes).

Was this ever confirmed? If so, was it fixed?

Have other people heard of this? Do other people avoid loading a different game during the same session?

Just curious :)

I know that (after being victim to it many times :blush: ), if you try to load a PBEM game directly from a SP game (ie; going to the menu of "Load Game, Save Game, Preferences, New Game, Quit, etc"), you won't be able to play the turn. However, if you do go to the title screen (where it displays the Conquests' samurai), and load the PBEM save from there after you leave your SP game by hitting New Game, it will work.

Thanks, Ginger.

But I'm not sure that was what I remember reading. We'll just have to wait and see what other people have experienced.

(Just bothered to actually look at your avatar, sweeeet :D)

someone gave me a save... and at random i could pick between playing two civilizations at the start. All i had to do was end the go strait away and it would swap control from the americans to the aztecs.. after that go i was stook as the aztecs.. when i reloaded, and completed the american go.. i just played normally as the americans

Top Bottom