Traius' Trivia

What 2 units, when upgraded using your hard earned gold, are worth LESS power than before? (hint, one of them actually kind of --sort of -- makes sense IRL but not so much in the game, the other makes sense in the game but probably not in real life).

The other one is the plasma rowboat, or whatever it is that the battleship upgrades to. I've never actually seen it in a game, I only know that the ultimate ship has a low diplomatic power rating.

Indeed! That is the second one. The missile cruiser has a lower power rating than the battleship it upgrades from! (this is the one that kind of --sort of-- makes sense in real life, but not in the game).
A cruiser is a smaller ship than a battleship in real life. But the reason they are used nowadays and not battleships is because battleships are pointlessly large when a cruise missile can take them out just as easily as any smaller ship, and these missiles are fully capable of being placed on a ship smaller than a battleship.

If you have a rivered-, forested-, plains-fur tile (no hill) with financial, what is the yield with a camp?

1/2/5. 1 food from plains, 2 hammers from plains and forest, 5 commerce from intrinsic fur commerce, 3 from camp improvement and 1 from financial. Notice, none from river! You don't get a river bonus from forested camps. You would if it was unforested though.
Anyway, I'll guess I'll stop the trivia, no one even guessed for this one.

Go to, this is informational.

Top Bottom