Big and Little BUG in 1.15b nad 1.22

Anndra

Chieftain
Working and testind my mod i have noticerd some major and monor problems :mad: :

1) Non combat units with the Hidden Nationality and Invisible ability cannot be destroyed or captured. They are virtually indestructible!

2) AI Hidden Nationality units can attack and conquer cities. This bug seem discontinuous: I have seen some of these units arrive to undefended cities and retreat without attack.

3) AI ships can attack and (peraphs) conquer cities. I have seen only one ship attack, executed by a Seafaring civilization.

4) Empty Army on roads move only of 2.

5) During Stack Movement some units remain behind without moving. This units are are indicated as Active, but if not clicked they remain unused in the turn.
These late-comer units, moreover, sometimes aren't visible on the screen for that turn, but are seen by AI units.

6) In scenarios with Map the World Size modifiers don't work properly. When the scenario is loaded, the game seem use a random World Size value.

That's all folks (for the moment). :D

Need more info, and gamesaves.

Anndra said:
Working and testind my mod i have noticerd some major and monor problems :mad: :

1) Non combat units with the Hidden Nationality and Invisible ability cannot be destroyed or captured. They are virtually indestructible!

2) AI Hidden Nationality units can attack and conquer cities. This bug seem discontinuous: I have seen some of these units arrive to undefended cities and retreat without attack.

3) AI ships can attack and (peraphs) conquer cities. I have seen only one ship attack, executed by a Seafaring civilization.

4) Empty Army on roads move only of 2.

5) During Stack Movement some units remain behind without moving. This units are are indicated as Active, but if not clicked they remain unused in the turn.
These late-comer units, moreover, sometimes aren't visible on the screen for that turn, but are seen by AI units.

6) In scenarios with Map the World Size modifiers don't work properly. When the scenario is loaded, the game seem use a random World Size value.

That's all folks (for the moment). :D

1. No idea.
2. No idea.
3. No idea.
4. I think this is intentional. Note that without moving it has a movement of "1/0."
5. Are you sure they weren't automated? What do you mean "The screen for that turn"?
6. No idea.

Top Bottom