Civ4 Colonization Coming to the Mac

That would be good news for sure. However, we've learned a long time ago not to trust information from peripheral sites. Until a Mac game publishing company makes an announcement, we sit tight. Unless the ESRB site has inside information, we play the waiting game.

Why do you even own a MAC then?.
I dont get why you would want to..
I myself dont got that great of a PC..but at least is isnt a MAC that has a lot of the times..the good games..Not come to it

I myself dont got that great of a PC..but at least is isnt a MAC that has a lot of the times..the good games..Not come to it
The new intel-macs can run windows, too.So you can play every game that is released, as long as your mac meets the system requirements of the game. I have a mac and i'm looking forward to the mac-release of colonization. But if the mac-version takes longer to be released, i will buy the windows-version instead.

Why do you even own a MAC then?.
I dont get why you would want to..
I own a mac because its the most stable operating machine out there. And as S. said above, I can run ANY game for Windows or Macintosh on it. I can run any software out there which is for mac or windows, that's more than just the PC. PC's which don't cost thousands of dollars are practically useless anyway. And chances are I'll still be getting Colonization for Windows, because I already have BTS installed on it and I have better graphics support.

All I have to do is click "alt" on start up and I can pick between the two OS's.

this is welcome news. hopefully this game will come on a "universal" disc that runs on both OS instead of separate releases since Mac always comes out later.

this is welcome news. hopefully this game will come on a "universal" disc that runs on both OS instead of separate releases since Mac always comes out later.

Look, Civ4: Colonization is not coming out on the Mac. At least, it is not for some time. This news bit means absolutely nothing. I just don't want you get get your hopes up.

I imagine Aspyr has the rights to port Colonization. So, unless they make an announcement saying such, it isn't coming to the Mac.

ya aspyr dropped the ball on warlords... But they were still lots better than the company that ported the original civ 3! I'm hoping for more ports. But until then I'll keep playing bts in bootcamp.

Posted from iPhone

What you're seeing here is just a formality. When we submitted Colonization, we checked off the Mac box, so that if some day it comes out for mac, we don't have to resubmit it. This means nothing about any actual plans to release it for Mac.

What you're seeing here is just a formality. When we submitted Colonization, we checked off the Mac box, so that if some day it comes out for mac, we don't have to resubmit it. This means nothing about any actual plans to release it for Mac.
I hope you guys give Feral the rights to a Colonization Mac port and not Aspyr. Please. PLEASE!

Also, could you ask Feral to port CivIV: BTS... please! ;)

Top Bottom