Rise from Erebus Frequently Asked Questions

Is there any chance of RiFE getting that patch that fixes Subdue animal...?

Hey Val: Problem. I keep getting this error when playing multiplayer using direct IP:
XML: Tag: Leader_Dannmos in info clas
Current XML
modules\NormalModules\Dural\XML\GameInfo\Dural_CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml

Then the game finishes loading the map and crashes. Every time. Single player, I can play fine... no problems. Only during multiplayer. Suggestions, fixes? I have 1.4 plus the religious music soundtrack loaded correctly as does my friend who I play online with.
Attached is a screen shot so you can see what it gives me before it crashes to desktop.
Thanks.

Attachments

• XML fail.JPG
    XML fail.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 388
is there a list or chart somewhere, that tells you how the various civics come together in order to form the title of your nation? iam trying to get an imperial name, instead of simply scion kingdom or somesuch...

Hey Val: Problem. I keep getting this error when playing multiplayer using direct IP:
XML: Tag: Leader_Dannmos in info clas
Current XML
modules\NormalModules\Dural\XML\GameInfo\Dural_CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml

Then the game finishes loading the map and crashes. Every time. Single player, I can play fine... no problems. Only during multiplayer. Suggestions, fixes? I have 1.4 plus the religious music soundtrack loaded correctly as does my friend who I play online with.
Attached is a screen shot so you can see what it gives me before it crashes to desktop.
Thanks.

disable Dural module ... i hope my advice is still useful more than half-year after asking

i have a question, i can remember an option to allow any leader access to any civ, say if i wanted to play as naxus leading the sheaim, or malakim, however, i can no longer find this option anywhere. was it taken out, and if so, why?

unrestricted leaders... but dunno where it is placed in RifE or AoE

yeah i remember, but i cant find it in rife 1.4, and i cant seem to upgrade to 1.41.

Hi there.

Is this mod dead, or what is the status? It's really excellent.

Thanks,

Rise from Erebus, which is the main mod for this sub-forum is indeed dead.

Ashes of Erebus, which started as 'Final Fixes Reborn' is a sort-of continuation of Rise from Erebus, fixing up bugs and finishing some features, made by new and old people. It is very much alive and you can find most info about it here : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=493730

Don't forget Rebirth and Legend, which I maintain. Link is in my signature below.

Cant seem to start up after I installed it. Do i need fall from heaven 2 as the base for it, or is there a certain way to install it?

No you don't need ffh2 as a base.
what exactly happens when you try to start it ?
Show me a screenshot of the folder where the mod is.

After installing I opened up the launcher, clicked launch, but it didn't open and I cant find it when I go to launch mods in BTS

Not sure what's going on exactly, but whenever my scout defeats an animal (with the subdue animal promotion) he just kills them.

Using RifE_1.4 btw.

Not sure what's going on exactly, but whenever my scout defeats an animal (with the subdue animal promotion) he just kills them.

Using RifE_1.4 btw.
Does your scout have the "hidden" promotion, by any chance? That would prevent you from capturing anything.

No, I think it was some patching error. It works now. Thanks.

Anyway, wanted to ask, how long does the Stasis world spell last? I assume that epic increases the duration by 50% or so, but it's been what feel like 20 rounds already.

edit:
I saved the game, killed most my units and just hit enter a dozen times. I didn't actually count but it took about 10 more turns. Getting a (what felt like) 30 turn headstart is pretty insane.
edit2:
The Sidar world spell isn't explained in the Wikipedia. Does it make their cities unattackable for a while?

Last edited:
Top Bottom