Quick Poll: Should we rush the courthouse in Padmativa?

What should we do in Padmativa?

• Rush build courthouse for 132g

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to knight and rush for 100g

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Switch to knight and rush later

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Switch to aqueduct(no rush)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other/abstain

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donovan Zoi

The Return
The Domestic turnchat instructions paln for rush building a courthouse in Padmativa for 132g.

The Military Department would like to rush build a knight in that city for 100g, or at the very least, switch production to a knight and rush a turn or two later.

Facts and figures

- The Domestic Department is already planning on approving over 1700g for military from our current 2100g treasury. It is possible that the Military Department may need some of the remaining gold for emergency upgrades or rushes.

- A new courthouse in Padmativa would only increase production from (6 prod/2wasted) to (7prod/1wasted); commerce from (6comm/5wasted) to (9comm/2wasted).

- The military department is in dire need of knights.

- Padmativa is size 6 city that still doesn't have an aqueduct. However, it is not due to grow for 18 turns.

- This knight was not one of the Military Dept's (must) budget requests.

What should we do with Padmativa?

A. Rush build the courthouse for 132g
B. Switch to knight and rush now for 100g
C. Switch to knight and rush later for less.
D. Switch to aqueduct(no rush).
E. Other/abstain

Options B & C are cumulative, meaning that if the total of the two knight options is higher than the tally of any other single option, the winner of those two options would be the people's choice.

NOTE: Since this poll is only 3 hours before tonite's turnchat, I am pretty much using this poll to try and get a consensus. My apologies for the untimeliness of this poll.

Hmm. You've loaded this poll for a Knight DZ. I say let the Governor do what he wants. It's his Province. I believe I read a post of his that stated he was turning over the decision to you, but I could be wrong. He's had over 4 days to make up his mind, let him deal with it. I voted abstain.

If anyone still really cares, the construction of the courthouse has been cancelled for the time being. The courthouse will be converted into Barracks immeadiately. After the barracks, knights will be started.

Top Bottom