---Rome---

Formulapower

Warlord
I have just released the first scenario have my newest mod simply titled ROME. This is going to be a long project and is going to be broken down into EIGHT scenarios based on Roman History and lastly a "Roman Grand History" scenario that will cover Roman History from 509 BC to 117 AD. Here is the list and short description, as well as completion percentage of each scenario.

---Dawn of Republic---

Time Frame = 509 BC
Turns = 40
Description = Defend Rome from the King Tarquin and his Etruscan Allies. Protect the city during the fighting season of 509 BC and secure the Roman Republic.
Completion = 100% (Released on Steam Workshop)

---Latium Conquest---

Time Frame = 345 BC - 338 BC
Turns = est. 120
Description = Rome begins the First Samnite War and has to deal with the uprising of the Latin League in the Latin War.
Completion = 90% (Release Coming Soon)

---Italy Conquest---

Time Frame = 326 BC - 275 BC
Turns = TBD
Description = Rome must contend with the other major powers of Italy (Etruscans, Samnites, Greeks, Barbarian Tribes)
Completion = 0%

---1st Punic War---

Time Frame = 264 BC - 241 BC
Turns = TBD
Description = Roman and Carthaginian differences come to a head as the two superpowers of the Western Mediterranean battle for control
Completion = 0%

---2nd Punic War---

Time Frame = 218 BC - 201 BC
Turns = TBD
Description = Carthage has recovered from the first war and now these two superpowers of the Western Mediterranean once again battle for control once and for all.
Completion = 0%

---Greek Wars---

Time Frame = 200 BC - 168 BC
Turns = TBD
Description = Rome will battles within the fracture Greek Empires of Balkan Peninsula and the Western side of Asia Minor.
Completion = 0%

---Republic to Empire---

Time Frame = 155 BC - 27 BC
Turns = TBD
Description = This scenario should be much biggest in scale than all preivous. It will include the Jugurthine War, the Mithridatic Wars, Julius Caesar Invasion of Gaul, and the Late Republic Civil Wars which will ultimately determine the end for the Republic.
Completion = 0%

---Empire Expansion---

Time Frame = 27 BC - 117 AD
Turns = TBD
Description = This scenario will also big grand in scale and focus on the Expansion of Rome as an Empire including the expansion (and conquest) of Britain, Germania, Dacia, Armenia, and Parthia. There will also be many civil wars between the Romans themselves which was common during this time.
Completion = 0%

---Roman Grand History---

Time Frame = 509 BC - 117 AD
Turns = TBD
Description = This scenario will obviously be grand in scale. I want to have a "Historic Mode" as well as a "Free World Mode" where you can choose to play as you want or in the scope of History. You will start with the City of Rome in 509 BC and have to find a way to forge an Empire from these beginnings.
Completion = 0%

Each one of these Scenarios will play off of the one before so much of the content can be reused once it is initially created..so even though the completion % maybe "0" I will not actually be starting each scenario from scratch. Obviously this is a large project and I would be open for any help from other modders here...(especially with art and graphics...not my strong suit)

Very True! Currently the first scenario is uploaded to the steam workshop and has been doing well. This was the easiest of all the scenarios to create and the shortest to play but I am hoping it will get some following and build some excitement.

I just noticed this Thread should be in the ModPacks section....can a moderator please move this thread

Moderator Action: Thread moved :)

Can you release it elsewhere for Mac users? Many are unable to download / access the workshop.

cheers.

Top Bottom