'Bro, do you even whip?' - Civ IV memes thread

Lol, nice. Need one with the Oompa Loompas.

AWESOME

:rockon:

And much safer (probably) than something similar I tried as a teenager and will not give any details of here as it could potentially have been fatal and was a bloody stupid thing to do :crazyeye:

I did those things. Then I had sons. They did them too. Most of them more than once. Competitively.

I think we all did that thing when we were dumb kids. It was pretty cool, though, wasn't it? :mischief:
Indeed it was :high5: but remember kiddies bloody stupid too.

Eat Mentos and drink cola simultaneously? How's that potentially fatal?
Warning do not read while eating or if you have weak stomach...
Spoiler :
:hmm: I suppose that might prove fatal if you were to choke on all the coke that came vomiting up through your nose... :cringe:

I did those things. Then I had sons. They did them too. Most of them more than once. Competitively.
I strongly suspect that I have that to 'look forward to' in about 5-10 years time :lol:

I strongly suspect that I have that to 'look forward to' in about 5-10 years time :lol:
Just be like me and have no children. Then you never have to worry about them doing stupid things. You only have to worry about the stupid things that you do as an adult. :lol:

Just be like me and have no children. Then you never have to worry about them doing stupid things. You only have to worry about the stupid things that you do as an adult. :lol:

I found the stupid things they did (and still do) to be wildly entertaining...of course I've never been much of a worrier.

wow like this thread a lot!!!!!!! upvote.
best type of threads. more better than those complicated thread i can see in strategies civ4. those university tyoe.
:nuke:

:rotfl:

Thx pomthom, with knowing the film and with the current SGOTM in progress, there's no question if that meme is the funniest / most interesting / best, at least to me :love: .

:rotfl:

Thx pomthom, with knowing the film and with the current SGOTM in progress, there's no question if that meme is the funniest / most interesting / best, at least to me :love: .
:D :D

(thinking hard about your STH3 post BTW, will answer soon hopefully :crazyeye:)

Lincoln adopts slavery.
WHAT?!

Just found the ultimate Stonehenge meme. Obviously these guys were inspired by Civ 4 :lol:
:lol:
But obviously they don't play Civ4 or they would know the purpose was to keep out the barbarians.
It didn't work for England, some other civ must have completed it a turn or two first.

Top Bottom