Ghost Town mafia [Concluded]

Jarrema

Master Voter
Ghost Town

Death is not the end at the city of Ghost Town. Here, dead exists (in the form of ghosts) for some time after death and can interact with each other freely. They even have limited ability to interact with the world of living. And there are rumors about strange powers that some ghosts gain in their undead state.
People from all over the country come to the Ghost Town when they or their relatives are close to the brink of death. They hope for more time to spent together, and for information about afterlife. But, which seems to be typical for human race, some scavengers come here too. People who want to get rich. Who are able to kill even the most healthy person, just to acquire his possession.
Sometimes, even they become ghosts. Because there is one oddity associated with the Ghost Town. Dark secret, you may say. Well, it is not secret per se, but surely it is dark. In order for ghosts to exist, manifest, speak, do anything, at the end of every day one person has to be killed, his blood serving as a feast for the spirits. But even that does not stop pilgrims from coming to the city…

Game rules:

Spoiler :
1. If not noted below, standard rules of mafia games apply.
2. There would be 3 factions in the game: town, mafia, and a secret one (by faction I can mean either a group, like cult, or a lone person, like SK), with a special victory condition. No jesters.
3. NO REVEAL on death. No alignment scanners, trackers, watchers or similar roles among living. But, there would be such powers among ghosts.
4. Communication outside the game thread is allowed among living players
5. Death is not the end. Living does not know exactly what happens after death. When you die, you will be PM’ed some informations. You will be able to continue playing, at least for some time.
6. BUT: dead players cannot speak to living players. No messages in the game thread, no private messages. There would be exceptions; you will be informed if you can communicate
7. There would be only one kind of power role among living: medium – person able to communicate with ghosts easily. There would be surely more than one medium, and being a medium is not a sign of being pro-town. Most players will start the game as vanilla townies. But, after the death, everything can change…
8. VERY IMPORTANT: while ghosts can have huge impact on the game, they DO NOT count toward obtaining victory. If all mafia members are ghosts, mafia loses. If half or more of living players are mafia members, mafia wins.
9. There would be hit point system. Every player will have 10 HP. Lynch will cause loss of 10 HP. In case of draw, all drawed players will lose 5 HP. Typical night attack will do 10 HP of damage, but there will be circumstances when it may be less effective. There is also other ‘use’ for HP, but it is secret.
10. There would be some (few) items in the game. They will be used to facilitate interaction between living and dead.
That is all that good townie needs to know.

Town player role PM:
Spoiler :
Welcome to the Ghost Town. You have come here to speak with the ghosts. Maybe even become one. But you are aware, that there are evil people among your group. People who have to be destroyed. You are vanilla townie. You do not have any special powers (but you may get them after death). You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

I am looking for at least 20 players for this game. Game will start around half of july.

List of living players:

1. BSmith
2. Sprig
3. Newyn

Dead (and existing in ghost form):
1. SamSniped
2. Choxorn
3. Riedquat
4. Kennigit
5. KingMorgan
6. spaceman98
7. JoanK
8. CELTICEMPIRE
9. Daveshack
10. Takhisis
11. Edse
12. Yaropolk
13. Duck999
14. MartinLuther

Non-existent:
1. Zack
2. Visorslash

Dr. Leo Spaceman, paranoid paranormal investigator and engineer, reporting for duty.

welcome all

half of the number of players I would like to have in this game is reached.

tommorow, I will sent some invitations

Count me In.

In, I guess

I approve of JoanK's new avatar.

Top Bottom