Welcome to Orbis - Download Information

OMG! I've always wished there was a more complex economic model in Civ especially fall from heaven.
Trying to :) I too think FfH is too much into combat (but some people prefer it this way)

The good gnomes are Luirchuip (I am sure I spelled it wrong again...)
If there was a race of evil gnomes who were bent on gaining money (Sort of an admixture of Donald Trump/Ferrengi/Starbucks/Microsoft) and a good race of jolly gnomes who are the antithesis of their vile cousins this would complete my wish.
I personally would like a mole/rat like race.... :p To form an opposite to the dwarven mountain wanderers...
Let's change money to power/world domination (khazad are too much into money to warrant another such race), combine with mole/rat race and you get...

THE SKAVEN! ;)

Perhaps i will try to make a modmod =) Wanted to give something like this a shot anyway :)

Jabie, i will look at the civ you mentioned :p

technically the Hippus, by lore, are the counter to the Khazad

by lore yes, by gameplay not so much....

finished a game on a duel map, 2 players in 29 turns with a conquest victory! with the doviello and a lucian who mutated to a werewolf in turn 4 :p

I'm pressing refresh on the main WELCOME TO ORBIS post over and over every 30 seconds until I get my fix.

Hey, stop it ;). I am updating to patch c, it will take a while. But I want to do release soon, trust me (an hour?)

Yay!
And I see you got rid of Ostanes, Melisandre and Averax, 2yay!

I'm eagerly waiting for .24 as I updated to 3.19... and now can't test my own modmod :lol:

Yay!
And I see you got rid of Ostanes, Melisandre and Averax, 2yay!

I'm eagerly waiting for .24 as I updated to 3.19... and now can't test my own modmod :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

hi guys can u tell me , what the scenario screen do?? i mean its usefull for something?? i can trigger these event or something like that???

From there you can load the scenario's.... as a matter of fact.

If I remember correctly it was a qucik fix for in the beginning the scenario's could not be loaded from the main menu. So you had to start a game, and acces the scenario's from there.

hi guys can u tell me , what the scenario screen do?? i mean its usefull for something?? i can trigger these event or something like that???

Errh... no. I guess it can get a bit confusing. That screen lists the scenarios available for FFH2. You can play through them by, from the main menu, selecting Single Player then "Play a scenario". Choose "Fall from Heaven II Scenarios". A new game will start and bring up the Scenario Screen. Now choose the scenario you want to play.

You will notice that many options are locked. You'll unlock them as you play each scenario to the finish. I really recommend them. It's a great way to learn more about the FFH2 setting and lore.

Yup. I am currently kicking demonic asses with my invincible Valin Phanuel and crusaders in Lord of the Balors. Having infinite source of angels help too (crusaders when killed, come back to life. And since they each had like, 34 exps... :evil:). Not to mention that the fort commanders are also pretty good source of angels too. (Summon fort commander. Leave. Demons come and kill fort commander = free angel). Currently burnt all of the demonic cities I captured. The AC is like... 20 now.

Good for you, Seon

thank you blade

Just a question about the mod, I just got the new version installed & started playing, I have the ljosalfar as my civ. Now my question is is this civ neutral with barbarian animals? as I cannot attack any animals whatsoever, nor could I destroy their lairs. Also it seems to have more than average resources & barbarians spawned everywhere across the map.

Yes.The Ljolsalfar starts at peace with the animules. Also, do you have the options "Barbarian world" and "Blessing of Amathenon" turned on? That explains more resources than normal problem.

Also, I was wondering if orbis supported multiplayer? As my wife & I enjoy playing FFH2 together & do so daily, orbis just will not show a game, we have tried hosting it on my comp & hers, neither comp recognizes the other has a game started.

Also kudos to you for taking an amazing mod & adding more depth, I absolutely love this mod!

Top Bottom